Home of the Smurf Community

This section is for limited certified items that come with a certificate and certificate number
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:07 pm
The purpose of this new section is to track limited items that come with a certificate and certified number.

As you know, Suzanne, kept track of her SCCI smurfs this way, but unfortunately these lists are no longer available as far as I know, so some members thought it might be a nice idea to use this forum as an online list of anything limited that was sold with a certificate (not just the SCCI smurfs). :D

We still have the lists of the BC smurfs but of course will not make those public. If you would like to list your BC smurf with the certificate number, feel free to do so though :D

Other examples of items that I can think of are Leblon smurfs, Pixi smurfs and many more
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby JimEII » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:36 am
Maureen, reach out to Pete from MushroomVillage concerning a list of ownership of the SCCI Smurfs. He bought all of her collection with the promise to keep things true to the collecting of Smurfs. He might have the list she used to keep. Before the world of the internet and eBay, Suzanne used to operate through the U.S. Mail or if you were fortunate enough to telephone her. Whenever another member wanted to sell their SCCI Smurf, it had to go through her, and she documented the transfer. When she sent out her newsletter, you had to be the quickest to mail back your request. It was always first come first serve.

Jim

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 am
Hi Jim,
I actually did that when he announced he would sell his collection as well as hers but never heard back from him :???:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurf1303 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:01 pm
Think this is a great idea, I'll check out my numbered items later and add them.

Re Matlese smurfs which you mention in the other thread, hadn't realised they were limited (although I suppose logically they would have been), were all 5 medical promo smurfs limited, or just the first one?

Also were the French Handicapped smurfs or the BASF pair limited? I really can't remember whether at the time we thought they were or not?

I suspect, but again can't say for sure the holiday resort sockles were, forgotten the name as I didn't collect them, Schonwald maybe?

Also the Candy Store sockle I think was limited edition?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:22 pm
All of these were sold in limited numbers..but I haven't seen them sold with certificates and a certified number :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby barrufet » Fri May 04, 2012 2:30 am
hey, great thread
To put more special smurfs you can pick images and info from here:
http://www.elforo.de/latiacomforo/viewtopic.php?t=3832
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby Smurf1303 » Fri May 04, 2012 6:14 am
Would love any of those but sadly extremely out of my price range :)
Page 1 of 1

Login