Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tojo » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:21 pm
I went shopping in Frankfurt & managed to buy the new movie sets (20800, 20801, 20802) & the smurf house with Papa & Gargamel/Arzael figures (20803). It's a shame that some of the figures are double though :banghead:

I like the new female figures & would like to see more of them released although that's probably unlikely....

Here's the link to the Schleich website:-
https://www.schleich-s.com/de/DE/die-schlumpfe.html
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:49 pm
Uhm... seems like I'll either stay away from these, or get doubles, or miss some... :banghead: Quite agree Tojo! :banghead:

And they actually look nicer than the ones made for the previous movies. :eek:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:59 pm
They do look nicer but I still feel a bit let down by Schleich to be honest. Somehow, they seem to be done careless when you compare them to the "old" Schleich figures which were very detail oriented and quite original and special. I know Schleich is under new management, and the new leaders seem to be quite young (probably too young to remember the smurfs from their childhood).
I read somewhere that they are thinking about stopping the Smurf production once their license runs out in 2019..and after my first shock, I have to admit if the quality of their smurfs keeps getting worse, stopping the production might be ok. Why produce something that looks like cheap China knock offs. It's a shame really.

Never thought I say this, but I prefer this year's Jakks Pacific smurfs over the Schleich ones, and there are some Mini smurfs out this year which are more like the smurfs than the Schleich ones..

End of rant :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login