Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:14 am
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby psiko » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:16 pm
I love it, it's wonderful.. but I would have hoped for a movie in the village we already have, with smurfs we already have.
It should be easy to take inspiration from the cartoons or peyo's stories, the complexity of their world is as much worthy and complex as Tolkien's lord of the rings, and takes points from fantasy world as well.. More than presenting new characters I would love if they would make this generation of children to know who the smurfs are and their stories :) Even "new" stories, but set in the "world" already described..
Postby psiko » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:55 am
I think I got the main plot... it's just guessing and speculating..
I do not know how to use the spoiler function, could a mod edit my post, to not spoil it?

spoiler
I think there's a new smurf village made of only female smurfs.. :) maybe with symmetrical characters to the original smurfs in the village we already know?
/spoiler
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:31 pm
hahaha...great theory...but a bit scary when you imagine a female Brainy lol

I agree with you, I wish we would have a story in their original village but I feel this is still better than moving them into NYC or Paris :-D :-D :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login