Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby bradley » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:00 am
Well the Smurfs 2 Movie was released onto DVD here in Australia this week. I bought it straight away to watch again. Just a couple things I wanted to mention....

The after credits scene. This was news to me! When I saw the movie at the cinema I didn't stick around till the end of the credits. Was this shown at the cinema? Or just added to the dvd release? It is a funny scene between Gargamel & Azrael once back home.

And then with the special features I enjoyed... the deleted scenes; the ones where Gargamel used his magic to get everyone to bow as he walked to get into his carriage... twice... so funny! I wish they'd kept those two scenes in the movie.

And then there was a making of feature, which was very interesting.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:24 am
I have yet to watch the movie, but some spoke about the scene after the credits so I am sure it was also shown in the movie theaters :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby paolo » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:51 pm
Yes, it was shown at the movies too.
:cheers:
Postby barrufet » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:58 pm
The after credits scene.
Yes, shown here too. It's when Gargamel says the magic words "we are in the middle ages again": the only hope for a good smurf movie.
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby SmurfeeJo » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:24 pm
One of my good friends gave me the DVD a couple of days ago. I'm looking forward to seeing it in the comfort of home.

Cheers,
Jo.

Postby paolo » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:03 am
Does anyone know if the Smurfy Hollow special episode is included on the Smurfs 2 blueray only or also on the dvd?
Page 1 of 1

Login