Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:19 pm
Don't if anyone else saw that Jonothan Winters has passed away. I wonder if he had recorded voice work for Smurfs already (I assume he did some of it). Not sure if this would have any impact on the movie but hopefully that at least give him a dedication.

Postby concertman » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:27 pm
I also posted this in another section at the same time. Forgot to mention that he was also the voice of Grandpa for the TV series.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:02 pm
I was wondering the same thing, Tracker :-?

With the movie being released in 3 months, you would assume that any acting and voice acting is done by now
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:11 pm
Voice acting can be a tricky thing though...I would guess most of it is recorded...but there is a lot of relooping that gets done and such...I would bet some of the final track we here might be a sound alike actor....did he do the voice for the Christmas special that came with the first DVD?

Postby PunkMaister » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:08 pm
RIP and I hope whoever replaces him does him justice. It's hard but it can be done as it was done in the series Spartacus when the actor playing the main character died and had to be replaced and thankfully his replacement did more than justice. Here is to hoping.
Page 1 of 1

Login