Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:46 pm
Anybody else think they look a lot like pixies?

http://family-room.ew.com/2012/09/19/fi ... exclusive/

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby PonySmurf » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:16 am
The male one looks like Seth Rogen :)

Postby PunkMaister » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:44 pm
The male one looks like Seth Rogen :)
Holy smokes they do, talking about pixies and other mythical creatures that is something worth exploring in the next Smurfs movie they make after this one. The smurfs getting to know their magical cousins...

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:53 am
See I find a lot of people on the internet complaining about how the naughties are defiling what the smurfs are. I don't really have a problem with them....it seems like something Gargamel would do...making fake smurfs and all. That being said my money is still on them becoming smurfs by the end of the movie....

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:08 am
See I find a lot of people on the internet complaining about how the naughties are defiling what the smurfs are. I don't really have a problem with them....it seems like something Gargamel would do...making fake smurfs and all. That being said my money is still on them becoming smurfs by the end of the movie....
I bet that, too. :D

Postby Simon X » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:33 pm
In Germany The Naughties are called "Die Lümmel" and their names are not Hackus and Vexy, but Hauie and Zicki (in the Ferrero Kinder surprise eggs Hackus is called Hibbel :roll:).

Maybe a question for our users from other non-english countries: Do they have other names (instead of The Naughties, Hackus, Vexy) in other countries as well?

Postby paolo » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:34 am
In Italy they are called Frullo and Pestifera
Page 1 of 1

Login