Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:48 pm
This was posted by the Smurfs 2 Facebook page.
Here is the plot:
In this sequel to the hybrid live action/animated family blockbuster comedy The Smurfs, the evil wizard Gargamel creates a couple of mischievous Smurf-like creatures called the Naughties that he hopes will let him harness the all-powerful, magical Smurf-essence. But when he discovers that only a real Smurf can give him what he wants — and only a secret spell that Smurfette knows can turn the Naughties into real Smurfs — Gargamel kidnaps Smurfette and brings her to Paris, where he has been winning the adoration of millions as the world's greatest sorcerer. It's up to Papa, Clumsy, Grouchy, and Vanity to return to our world, reunite with their human friends Patrick and Grace Winslow, and rescue her! Will Smurfette, who has always felt different from the other Smurfs, find a new connection with the Naughties Vexy and Hackus – or will the Smurfs convince her that their love for her is True Blue?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:43 am
Uhm... it makes very little sense...
He should kidnap Papa not Smurfette...... and why would Gargamel create those, when he already created a smurf before???
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 pm
It does sound like a wierd plot but hopefully it will still be as funny as the 1st film & there will be lots of promo stuff to collect.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby PonySmurf » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:25 pm
How about this instead... they bring humans into their world? :cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:52 am
I didn't like the plot of the first movie too much when I first read about it, but loved the movie when I saw it, and the plot actually made sense (or as much sense as it could make).

I don't much like the plot of the second movie so far, but I will keep final judgement until I've seen the movie...who knows it may make sense again :) :)

The interesting part is that apparently Vanity will get a go this time
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login