Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 2 of 2

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:45 pm
Hardees finally got them in...my local one is already sold out of the Clumsy straws but I got three of the other items...will look for the straws over the weekend.

A very small smurfy bag

A smurfy bracelet

A smurfy viewer
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:56 pm
bags are kind of neat...a little hard to be excited about the rest... the straw was the best one I think

Postby Tojo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:03 pm
I'm glad to see that they are finally turning up at Hardees :D Hopefully you'll be able to get the straw as well Maureen :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Gerda » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:52 pm
Robert went into one hardees today and they told him they do have them but are not suppose to start selling them for another couple weeks. A couple days ago I sent my oldest out to eat and told him to look for the smurfs at the same place Robert was able to find them in earlier that day and he was told at that time they did not have them. So i'm wondering if some stores jumped the gun then pulled them back after getting yelled at :-? :-?
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:56 pm
That's odd because per the website they were supposed to start selling them the beginning of December....I had also contacted corporate and they just said that there was a mess up with the first shipment and they accidentially sent something else out than smurfs which is why there was a delay :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 2 of 2

Login