Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 2 of 3

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:16 am
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bradley » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:15 pm
The plot sounds interesting. Paris this time sounds great! New smurfs called the Naughties.... and a new female smurf. How is this going to work out in the end. Didn't Gargamel learn the first time when he made Smurfette and she was turned good. Same will happen here I'm guessing. The Naughties might become 2 of the smurflings in the end??? Vexy to become Sassette? Christina Ricci! I don't see them adding a new female smurf to stay? And I like that Vanity Smurf will now be one of the main smurfs in the film! Happy about that. And Neil Patrick Harris back! All sounds great! Hope it turns out to be a good sequel.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:32 pm
When has Gargamel ever learned from his past? :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby PunkMaister » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:45 pm
Never but those that are power hungry never learn anyway. The plot suggests that Gargamel has acclimated himself to the 21th century so I hope they don't show him in the same old haggard robe of the first film. As for him being praised as the greatest wizard ever, how?

He is a retard in the comics, the animated series and the movies as well, when did he don an actual working brain and not one borrowed from the 3 stooges. I guess he could have zapped and drained all essential 21th century knowledge from some poor sap though.

Postby Tintin » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 am
Hi

Can't wait untill the next one is in the theather :-D

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:41 am
Never but those that are power hungry never learn anyway. The plot suggests that Gargamel has acclimated himself to the 21th century so I hope they don't show him in the same old haggard robe of the first film. As for him being praised as the greatest wizard ever, how?

He is a retard in the comics, the animated series and the movies as well, when did he don an actual working brain and not one borrowed from the 3 stooges. I guess he could have zapped and drained all essential 21th century knowledge from some poor sap though.
Well, he did know a bit of magic and usually was able to use it successfully at first but then messed up big time..or Papa Smurf's magic proved to be stronger.

In the first movie, he successfully made that one women (the mother) younger again so I can see them build on that. :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:03 pm
Vexy to become Sassette? Christina Ricci!
Now that is a great idea... I think my daughter would be excited as Sassette is her favorite smurf

Postby PunkMaister » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:16 am
Well, he did know a bit of magic and usually was able to use it successfully at first but then messed up big time..or Papa Smurf's magic proved to be stronger.

In the first movie, he successfully made that one women (the mother) younger again so I can see them build on that. :-?
But as you said and even in the movie we see that his spells and incantations work well at the beginning only to mess up badly so he might have been able to turn Odile's mother young again but on his second or third attempt to rejuvenate someone horns could have just as easily grown from his or her head, guess we shall see.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 pm
Maybe we're misreading this. Maybe he become big as a comedic magician rather than for any serious magic. I mean this is a place where Jerry Lewis was huge. It is definately in character that Gargamel finds some sense of success only to ignore it because of the Smurfs.

Postby PunkMaister » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 pm
Maybe we're misreading this. Maybe he become big as a comedic magician rather than for any serious magic. I mean this is a place where Jerry Lewis was huge. It is definately in character that Gargamel finds some sense of success only to ignore it because of the Smurfs.
:-D Bwhaha! Good one! :-D

Postby barrufet » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 am
Vexi? Hackus? the Naughties? the city of Paris?
Neil Patrick Harris/Jayma Mays/Sofia Vergara AGAIN?
WHAT A SHAME.
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby PunkMaister » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:38 am
Vexi? Hackus? the Naughties? the city of Paris?
Neil Patrick Harris/Jayma Mays/Sofia Vergara AGAIN?
WHAT A SHAME.
What's your problem with Sofia Vergara? She is hot.

Postby barrufet » Tue May 01, 2012 4:39 pm
of course, she is very hot but not in a smurf world...
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby PunkMaister » Tue May 01, 2012 8:37 pm
of course, she is very hot but not in a smurf world...
is not like the humans were the driving force in the first film nor should we expect them to be in the second and the smurfs in both movies come to our world. Anyway I think a live action movie that only features CG smurfs and no humans whatsoever would be pointless. They might as well do a Shrek type CG film then if that were the case or do a traditionally animated film.

Postby barrufet » Wed May 02, 2012 4:12 pm
Here you have 10 photos of the not smurf Sofia. What a good... actress! :-D
http://www.as.com/television/fotogaleri ... otel_1/Zes
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby PunkMaister » Thu May 03, 2012 3:56 pm
Here you have 10 photos of the not smurf Sofia. What a good... actress! :-D
http://www.as.com/television/fotogaleri ... otel_1/Zes
Was there a point to this other than to show that she is Hot?
Postby Sunny Smurfette » Wed May 16, 2012 11:40 am
Hello Smurfers

Here is an up-date of what has been going on in Montréal for the past weeks with the filming of the Smurfs 2.

Last week there was some reports about people sightings Neil Patrick Harris and Hank Azaria in town.

Here is a link about this and some pictures.
http://hollywoodpq.com/2012/05/11/neil- ... l-spotted/

On Monday, I went for a walk around the old part of Montréal.
Since the film is based in Paris, I figured that they will need some outside shots. I felt like Gargamel on the hunt for Smurfs! :)

I walk for about 2 hours before I finally saw a « Smurfs 2 » sign… Oh Joy YEEESSS!! :dancing: :woohoo:
I wish I could say I did see some stars from the film… but no unfortunately. :-(

There was some production trucks parked in town but no film action. The trucks were being loaded with equipments only.
But I did managed to take a few pictures of the signs inside the truck. It’s not much but it’s a start.

I will try again another day. I’m keeping my eyes and ears open to any small details that could take me to the Smurfs.
Gargamel has competition! :lol:

Véronique Culliford was also in Montréal last week and visited a DVD distributor named Imavision.

Here are some informations about the production :
The production was looking for an assistant chef role. This person was to be the assistant of chef Alain Ducasse from Paris.

They were looking for a stand-in for Jayma Mays… I guess there is some stunts or scenes she can’t do.

They were looking for a small boy to play Blue, the boy’s age had to be between 4-6 years old and have light color hair… so Blue is a big blond boy in this new film.

And last, there is a casting call for a girl of chinese origin for filming in Paris!! So our France Smurfy friends maybe you’ll see some filming in Paris, Keep your eyes open!
Attachments
Smurfs 2 - 1.jpg
Smurfs 2 - 1.jpg (72.46 KiB) Viewed 3016 times
Smurfs 2 - 2.jpg
Smurfs 2 - 2.jpg (59.24 KiB) Viewed 3016 times
Smurfs 2 - 3.jpg
Smurfs 2 - 3.jpg (52.41 KiB) Viewed 3016 times
Hélène
"Sharing is Caring!"

Postby smurfowen » Wed May 16, 2012 11:52 am
ABSOLLUTELY SUPER SMURFY
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby PunkMaister » Wed May 16, 2012 6:12 pm
Cool thanks for the update. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed May 16, 2012 6:33 pm
Thank you for the update, Helene....it must have been excited to go looking for the real smurfs...:) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Page 2 of 3

Login