Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby bradley » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:59 pm
So which 6 main Smurfs would you like to see for the second movie? I would like to see Papa & Smurfette still as the main smurfs but I'd swap out Gutsy, Grouchy, Clumsy and Brainy. And replace them with Vanity, Dreamy, Hefty & Jokey. How about everyone else??

Postby Tintin » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:45 am
Hi Brad

I would replace gutsy for jockey..................
Not sure if you can leave papa, smurfette and brainy out of the movie.

But another question, does the movie has to be in another city or can they stay in the village this time ????

Tintin

Postby barrufet » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:13 am
If there is no city then there is no human.
A whole movie in the smurf village would be great but it would mean lot of work. What year would be if the movie was in the smurf village?
A whole movie in the village only with Gargamel? And maybe with Johan and Peewit? What a dream.... :yikes:
It's easier to put the smurfs in any city (Las Vegas this time?) and to have the same actors and their baby. :angry:
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:01 am
hmmm...not sure they could pull off Dreamy (though one of my favorites) as it seems movie clumsy had a lot of those traits too and Dreamy might not seem different enough to stand out. I say stick with movie clumsy. I like the way he was portrayed and to be honest if you bring back the same human actors I think you would need him... maybe not as central this time though. Papa, Brainy, and smurfette are a given. I think Grouchy would stick around though maybe a little less to do/say... maybe bring him back to just "Me I don't like/I hate" schtick. Baby smurf would be neat as a major plot point. Smurflings would be fun too.... I'm thinking they might feature more than 6 this time around (It would be nice to see Hefty or Jokey step up to major roles).

Postby bwalters » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:28 am
Not sure where I got this. First the 6 should be Papa, Smurfette, Hefty, Clumsy, Brainy, and Jokey. Secondly I feel another portal opening but to LA this time. Plus there will be some time in the village.
Mr Bill

Postby Velvety-Vanity » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 am
"If we're fortunate, and the audience appreciates the movie, we're already writing a sequel screenplay, and some other Smurfs will come forward, who are already in this movie. There are about 10 that you only see in passing, like Vanity, and others who will come forward in the second movie."
Clearly Vanity is the priority :D :flowers: :congrats: :cheerleader2: :cloud9:

And it's been announced they've already completed the screenplay.
So that means more Vanity content for me and for all who love him so... he may be one of the main characters. I have seen the video of this interview countless times. The way Jordan Kerner puts his hand to the side, and says "Like Vanityyy..." in a special voice with a smile, than goes back to say "and others who will come forward" in his regular tone... tells us Vanity is unique and lovable and will have a very strong presence in the second film.

Postby Pitufo » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 am
IMHO, Johan, Peewit et JOKEY should be in 2nd film
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:39 am
I would like Handy and Hefty to take on more prominent roles...as well as Greedy

Clumsy has been so popular, I can't see them do away with him, neither will they leave out Smurfette or Papa, so I guess it depends how many smurfs they can afford to include in the movie :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby ThirstySmurf » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:41 am
BJ Novak, who voiced Baker Smurf, was on Conan O'Brien several months ago promoting something else. He was asked about the Smurf movie, and he replied that he barely had two lines in it. However, he said that he was told if there was a sequel, his part would be much bigger. That seems to go with the previous post that some of the lesser featured Smurfs would be more prevalent in the second movie.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:51 pm
They did have an impressive voice cast...like they were thinking ahead...I'm guessing from looking at some of the voice actors we can get a feel for who they would like to beef up the parts of. Handy would be a good guess with Jeff Foxworthy doing the voice. Jokey and Vanity seem pretty solid bets too. Maybe they could do to overlapping stories that tie together...one in the smurf world and one in ours.....

Postby Gerda » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:24 pm
I think they should get rid of gutsy, as he was a "new" smurf he did not add much to the movie for me. I do like the idea of adding greedy and vanity. As for leaving it in the village, don't know... I think a good follow up on the movie would be (since gargamel is still stuck in new york) that maybe he opens up the portal again somehow and sucks in the smurfs back into new york. and lets not forget it was the blue moon festival so maybe when the smurfs returned to there village they found baby smurf and baby gets in the new movie :-?
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login