Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 3 of 4

Postby Tintin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:37 am
Hi

Thanks for the info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what i am gona do tomorrow :-D

Tintin

Postby paolo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:27 pm
In between Thanksgiving NFL games I just got my copy of the Smurf Christmas Carol!
I will watch it tomorrow... it's only 22 minutes long.

Postby chesneysmurf » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:33 pm
i can't wait for the dvd! i never made it to the theaters to see it.
Lacey

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:13 am
Woooow!!! Thanks for the postings!!! Since my parents and me are going to Enschede tomorrow for my Xmas fish, I'm looking forward to check out the special edition at the local V&D. :D

Postby PatrickSmurf » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:58 am
Here are some pics of my Blueray and seperate Christmas Carol DVD.

Overhere in Holland the store "V&D" has the DVD Christmas carol. You get him for free when you buy the DVD/Blueray. It is the only shop where you can get "A christmas carol"
The 3D cover of the Blueray is really beautiful. I don't know if you can see it on the pics but it is a cover with a hologram so you see the skyline of NY in depth.
Attachments
Smurfen DVD 003.JPG
Smurfen DVD 003.JPG (100.31 KiB) Viewed 3736 times
Smurfen DVD 002.JPG
Smurfen DVD 002.JPG (108.26 KiB) Viewed 3736 times
Smurfen DVD 001.JPG
Smurfen DVD 001.JPG (115.52 KiB) Viewed 3736 times

Postby PatrickSmurf » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:59 am
Here are some pics of my Blueray and seperate Christmas Carol DVD.

Overhere in Holland the store "V&D" has the DVD Christmas carol. You get him for free when you buy the DVD/Blueray. It is the only shop where you can get "A christmas carol"
The 3D cover of the Blueray is really beautiful. I don't know if you can see it on the pics but it is a cover with a hologram so you see the skyline of NY in depth.
Attachments
Smurfen DVD 006.JPG
Smurfen DVD 006.JPG (99.76 KiB) Viewed 3735 times
Smurfen DVD 005.JPG
Smurfen DVD 005.JPG (111.06 KiB) Viewed 3735 times
Smurfen DVD 004.JPG
Smurfen DVD 004.JPG (95.98 KiB) Viewed 3735 times

Postby bradley » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:11 am
Advertised on the back of a Big W store catalouge today they are releasing the smurfs christmas on a separate dvd here in australia on december 16. Same cover art as above. exclusive only to Big W. Hope to grab the dvd but i have the american set on order so should arrive before then.

Postby smurfer » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:46 am
I've also went to the V&D to buy the Movie and Christmas Carol ..
The discs were in a big smurfy display, and i've asked if i could have one of those ..
10 minutes later i was walking out the shop with it :-D :-D
Attachments
st.jpg
Display @ V&D
st.jpg (54.25 KiB) Viewed 3722 times
h.jpg
Display @ home
h.jpg (61.21 KiB) Viewed 3720 times

Postby Lia » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:24 am
Great pictures Patrick and Ron! :D

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 am
Wow..what a great display to have...the perfect place for your smurfy DVDs :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bradley » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:54 pm
great display! well done! :D

Postby PonySmurf » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm
It's already coming out on blu-ray? Holy cow... I never even saw the movie in cinemas (slighty ashamed) :)

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:51 am
So excited that it is out tomorrow. though I don't have a blue ray player :( I'm going to get the combo pack at Walmart but I bet that the Christmas special is only on BlueRay and not the DVD...oh well at least I'll have it.

Postby Gerda » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:47 pm
I sure hope the christmas one isn't in blue ray only, that would suck.
I ordered the special box set from walmart should be arriving next week sometime but plan on picking up the dvd/blueray/ christmas set tomorrow. can't wait..
happily smurfing along

Postby bradley » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:30 am
Amazon order has shipped... couple weeks wait to watch the movie again :) And looking forward to the christmas special also... double checked the aussie release date of the christmas special on separate disc and its actually out the 19th. I'll be grabbing that dvd as well.

Postby Tintin » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:49 am
Hi

You did great Ron, hopefully i get one to.............well it looks like this one.
Someone promised one for me to..............but you never know what's going to happen. So i just have to wait and see.

Today i bought the Christmas Carol to.......... at first i thought another dvd for just a Christmas Carol, but a true collector :-D

Tintin

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 pm
Christmas episode is a DVD though it does not say this anywhere in the package...by the way looks like wal mart had a cool display but didn't set it up at mine
...and it was claimed by someone to take appearantly... maybe if we call local wla marts we can get their displays?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:29 am
Guess, who got her smurf movie today :woohoo: Actually got two..one "normal" DVD and one in the giftset...and as soon as she heard I got two...my mother claimed one of them.

Pretty funny when a non-smurfer claims the smurf DVD..although I have to admit since watching the movie she has more interest in my hobby again :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:33 am
Hi Maureen

That's good news, so we can ad another collector :cheers:

Tintin

Postby bradley » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:52 pm
Just read that the tv station here are showing the christmas special on the 17th. Couple days before the dvd of it is released. Channel 7 are playing it at 8pm before the annual Carols in the Domain concert. The Wiggles usually perform... wondering if theyll have costumed Smurfs this year...
Page 3 of 4

Login