Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 pm
Went to Mcdonalds today and my kids got old batman figures in their Happy Meals..... anyone else seeing their Mcdonalds sold out yet? ITs only been a little over two weeks (We managed to get a complete set for my oldest daughter...9 for my two year old... grouchy and gutsy for me...and even got an extra smurfette and brainy...which will probably be mine in the end)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:48 pm
Not yet...I was able to get a lot of smurfs over the weekend..some were sold out of certain smurfs (if they had all of them available). One manager told me to check with her again next week when she receives a new box full of smurfs :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:33 pm
I hope they get more here...not that we need more but it is fun having my kids get smurfs in their happy meals

Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:02 am
My mom stopped at a few in Minnesota and they where sold out a few weeks ago already. It was hit and miss around here last week, have not checked recently.
happily smurfing along

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:37 am
Agreed..they got them back in stock at some places here....I think we will see the last of them in the next few days....it was fun while it lasted though :)

Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:54 am
....it was fun while it lasted though :)
it sure was.. :-D
happily smurfing along

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:38 pm
It was! Now I can't wait to start finding them at yardsales!
Page 1 of 1

Login