Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 3
Postby stampysmurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:16 pm
Just wondering if Walmart intended to carry any smurfs? Has anyone seen anything at their local Walmart?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:42 pm
They have some T-shirts..and I think they also have the Post cereal with smurfs on it. I am sure they will carry some toys as well if the smurf craze keeps going on :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:28 pm
and I think they also have the Post cereal with smurfs on it.
Does your Walmart have it, Moey? I have looked everywhere in DE and no store has it :( If anyone can get this cereal, can you buy me a few boxes? :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:38 pm
Stace, I will go on a smurf tour on Saturday and check for the cereal...will let you know if I find any..and also pick them up for you :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 pm
Sorry Everyone. I guess I assumed you all already knew. They carry Suave Shampoo Kids products. I forget the number that is out, but 9 comes to mind. I only have Body wash that has Brainy on it.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 pm
Thanks, Bill....

here are the others

http://www.suave.com/#/kids/2-1

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Michelle » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:31 am
i do like those 8 figurines in front of your pic.
What are they?

michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Tintin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 am
Hi Bill

Those figures are great !!! Love them :-D

Tintin

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:50 am
Hi Michelle and Frank. The figures are from a game called Tag ATHON. That is a case of them behind the figures. I got 3 sets of 8 in the box. It says on the box that there is one miniture figure. It must be really tiny, I haven't found it yet. :) Not sure where I saw it. Someone posted a pic of three of these beside the three corrisponding Schleich movie figures. Just about the same size, hard plastic. Oh just remembered she did it on Facebook in the Smurf collectors club. The game itself kind of seemed lame, but I didn't get them for the game. Not sure if they did this on purpose or not. I wanted to make sure I got a full set. I had opened almost all of them in the case and still didn't get a Gutsy. The last three I opened were all Gutsy. So I am guessing that the do this in the box so you have to buy lots of them to get a full set. The last three I opened were on the top row in the back of the box.
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:53 am
Hi Bill

Thanks, i thought that they are from the game.
Yes i have seen those pictures to, but can't remember it either.......
To many topics, because waaaaay to much is coming out :-D

Tintin

Postby barrufet » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:05 am
9 items
Attachments
suave.JPG
suave.JPG (88.38 KiB) Viewed 7912 times
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:07 am
Hi Frank; Yes Way too much is comming out. I think it was Helene that posted the pic's and personally I like the Tag ATHON figures better than the Schleich one's. I am not positive, but I think I paid $44 for the case of these. I got them from bigbadtoystore or entertainmentearth.
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:12 am
Hi Barrufet

Very nice, seems every smurf has his / her own bottle.
Like i wrote before in this topic, for me it's all to much .............
But it's great to see :-D

Tintin

Postby Tintin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 am
Hi Bill

You could be right about the figures.
There almost just as big as the Schleich ones.
Maybe the Schleich are better, but i like this ones to :D

Tintin

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 am
Thanks for posting that pic Barrufet. Moey posted a link to the site, but I only found 5 kinds there. I knew someone told me there were nine diffrent one's.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:46 am
I was a little suprised that Suave didn't use the Smurflings for the characters, but I guess they aren't as well known.
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm
We found the papa body wash and smurfette shampoo today. Never would have looked in that aisle....thanks Bill :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Not a problem, but the credit goes to someone else that posted in a thread about it in MV.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:05 pm
Did you get the tagathon figures at Walmart too? Those are really cute!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:15 pm
I found one T-shirt today and several of the suave kids...no cereal though, but at least I can now take plenty of baths or showers and keep washing my hair :smile:

Will post pictures later of what I found :D

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 3

Login