Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 2 of 4

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:14 pm
I loved the movie also! And like Gerda said, it was great to see all the kids getting into the smurfs! We went to the first showing and the theater was completely full! A whole new generation of smurf lovers!

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:20 pm
Well I think I'm going tomorrow, but not positive. Anyway how many adults were there without kids?
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:49 pm
For Friday it actually came out as the number 1 movie just bearly beating out Cowboys and Aliens which was predicted to be #1

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:15 pm
That's great news..did not expect it do that well, but excited that it did :-D

Bill, there weren't many adults without children when I went, as a matter of fact I think, we were the only with no children, but for once I didn't care to be the odd one out...nobody else wore a smurf shirt either, so I got a few very odd looks..but again..who cares? I didn't :winks:

Just go and enjoy the movie..you'll love it :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:54 pm
We had Smurf hats on :) thankfully since I had my girls with me we got more look like 'Aw isn't that cute' than odd... I couldn't believe my wife wore one of my smurf shirts too... ussually she doesn't join in on this stuff with me and the kids... interestingly I read a review that said the worse parts were in the preview (inuendos etc) and the movie was better when you actually see it.

Postby smurfer » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 am
Just came back from the cinema, where i saw the movie :-D

Did i liked it ?

Only one word:

SMURFTASTIC !!! :thumbsmurf: :thumbsmurf: :thumbsmurf:

Postby barrufet » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:52 pm
I watched it on saturday and I liked it too. It's a movie for children so there are no hidden messages and it has not to be deep.
Only some weird scenes where there were some mistakes. Is Papa the father of all smurfs? Of couse not. They say so twice in the movie.
Smurfs dancing break-dance is not my favorite scene either.
I was afraid about Gutsy smurf, the scottish one. It's just one more, only a bit annoying.
Other weird fact: Gargamel understands Azrael when it miaaaus. They have some conversation. :eek:
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby bwalters » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:13 pm
Gargamel and Azreal had conversations all through the movie. Oh By the way I LOVED the Movie. High Four everyone. We saw the Movie in 3D, but I still can't see 3D. It was clear with the glasses on and blurry without them. My theater had nothing, not even a poster. We went to Mcdonnalds and got happy meals afterwards. Natile my friend really enjoyed the movie. And we were the only kids that looked like adults there. As far as enjoying the ride Moey, it was fine going to the Movie, but comming home I was doing 25 up hills. Once I got going, I could get to 60. I think I got some bad gas.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 am
Some of my non smurfing friends also went to watch the movie and loved it.. :cheerz:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 am
And it is the number 1 movie in America (okay it tied). anyways no one predicted it would do that so I think we got something to be happy about :) Smurfs being succesful is a good thing.

Postby Gerda » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 am
maybe that will shut up some of the critics and wake up the non believers. :-D
happily smurfing along

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:59 am
I heard on the radio this morning that it has made 36 million so far!

Postby SmurfyD » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 am
I took the kids to see it on friday and they LOVED it! I also love it! It was really true to the comic and cartoon...very very well done I will see it again in theaters...then buy the Blu-ray when it's released this christmas.

http://collider.com/raja-gosnell-jordan ... uel/96414/

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 pm
My dad told me he wants to see the movie now too....it's his birthday this Sunday so I think I'll bring him then :-D He also wanted a build-a-smurf but they were completely sold out when I checked yesterday....Dyar thinks my dad is a closet smurfer now :) :) That's ok with me!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm
He can join ranks with my Mum :) She went to Macca today for a happy meal, and told the guy at the register exactly what smurf she needed :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm
Awesome!!!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Schildkoete » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 pm
The film is much more different
than I thought. It´s fantastic.

Absolut schlumpfig !!!
:turtle: Ingo :D

Postby Tintin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:37 am
Hi

I finaly went to see the movie !!!
Fantastic, what a great job, loved it !!

A few years ago when i saw the first pictures of the movie i thought...
This is not going to be my movie, but boy was i wrong :-D

It was real funny :D

Tintin

Postby paolo » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 pm
In Italy the movie will come out mid September, so I just watched today the dow#@$%ded original in English.
I have to say that's a lot better than I expected, I really enjoyed it, and I might go watching the Italian version when it comes out, but...
I don't like the human-like new drawings of the Smurfs, so I will not take part of the frenzy run for the McDonald's Smurfs (that in Italy have yet to arrive in either the plush or the plastic versions) or the new Jakks bi-packs or playsets. I'm not sure, but I hope Scheich will go back to the usual comic-style smurfs next year.

Postby Tojo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:19 pm
Yesterday was the last day of the school holidays so we all went to watch the film in 3D. I couldn't find any cinemas showing it in English so we had to watch it in German although it was very well dubbed. The queue to get tickets was huge & just after we got ours they called out to say that the film was sold out :shock:

We then had to queue again for popcorn & we got 5 of the square packs of popcorn which the beakers with the smurfs on fit into :-D We got 1 Smurfette figure, 2 Clumsys & 2 Papas.

The film was incredible & we all loved it. I'd never been to see a 3D film before & was really impressed :-D The cinema foyer was nicely decorated but I couldn't take any photos due to the crowds. They also had the sting of smurfs that Joaquín has.

I really hope that they make some more films as the smurfs in the film are just soooo cute.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 2 of 4

Login