Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 am
I can't wait for Friday, especially after seeing this

http://www.cinemascenemarketing.com/smurfsDOM.asp

I will be very poor after this Friday :cheers:

What is available in your country when you visit the smurf movie? Would love to see pictures :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 am
Hi Maureen

Since i can't go soon you have to wait for my story and pictures.
Have fun all watching the movie !!!

Tintin

Postby Wandy » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:12 am
I love the plastic tub and the character straws, but I can't imagine how much this could be in the theatre. :-? In my cinema only a bottle of water is $3.50. :angry:

Wandy :witch:

Postby Tojo » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:35 pm
I'm looking forward to seeing what promo stuff they have over here & if I get anything I'll take some piccys.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Gerda » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:53 pm
I don't expect my cinema to have the smurf goodies as I see they wont even shoe it in 3'd just the 2 d version.... fine by me to watch but to dismiss it like that :banghead:
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:01 pm
I didn't even think of that :eek: and had to check...it looks like they are showing it in 3D (at least it's listed in the title) and hopefully will have the goodies :o

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:41 pm
Not really positive this will happen. But I have been to hundreds of football games. I was in a booth with News people and Scouts. They would give away books and some other neat stuff. Almost everytime there was a ton of stuff left behind. Now most of these books and stuff are sold for lots of money sometimes. I also have tons of them. So I am guessing that there will be many people that will leave the stuff they buy behind. Not collectors just enjoy the movie. So buy what you actually want and just be one of the last to leave and collect to your hearts content.
Mr Bill

Postby bradley » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:56 pm
they might have smurf 3d glasses???

Postby bwalters » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:10 pm
Not positive this number is correct, but I have been told that only 3% of the theaters in the US can even show 3D. And if I had to guess those are probibly in big citys. Like Chicago, NY, LA, St Louis. Anything smaller than that is iffy. Not that my little town of 3,000 can't have it. Just that the equipment to show 3D is very expensive. And as I have even seen on here. Not that popular.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 pm
And just so you all know the movie is portrayed as being in 3D. It can be, but for the most part can't even be shown in most theaters. You might check to see if your theater has the capability to show in 3D, if it doesn't then you will know for sure.
Mr Bill
Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 pm
They always sell popcorn & soda at the movies Moey.....you don't have to wait until Friday for that.

Dyar

PS: I guess this Friday I will get a real "TGIF" email (or as I call them emoey) from you, won't I?

PPS: Just glad you told me what TGIF meant.....I just thought you couldn't spell properly or was under the influence of something at first.

PPSS: Gerda says you're welcome......the G stood for Gerda right?

Postby smurfer » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:26 am
Cool ! i never liked popcorn ... till now .. :-D
Postby Gerda » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 am
They always sell popcorn & soda at the movies Moey.....you don't have to wait until Friday for that.

Dyar

PS: I guess this Friday I will get a real "TGIF" email (or as I call them emoey) from you, won't I?

PPS: Just glad you told me what TGIF meant.....I just thought you couldn't spell properly or was under the influence of something at first.

PPSS: Gerda says you're welcome......the G stood for Gerda right?
:) :) :)

Bill, I don't know what the number is on who can show 3'd movies but I know my cinema has that ability because they have been showing alll the other ones that came out in 3 d like the transformers, usually they have 2 cinemas open then with a 2 d one and the other 3 d so you can pick. Guess it does not help that captain america is coming out this weekend to as he is taking up 3 cinemas and the potter movie is still out taking up 2 cinemas.. wish they would treat the smurf right.
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:16 pm
Not positive this number is correct, but I have been told that only 3% of the theaters in the US can even show 3D. And if I had to guess those are probibly in big citys. Like Chicago, NY, LA, St Louis. Anything smaller than that is iffy. Not that my little town of 3,000 can't have it. Just that the equipment to show 3D is very expensive. And as I have even seen on here. Not that popular.
Apparently all of the theaters in Chattanooga have the capabilityy because they are showing the movie in both 3D and not 3D..the 3D showing is always 30 mins after the 2D one :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 pm
Lots of 3d showings around here but since I am blind in one eye I can't see 3d anyways... my wife will probably take our oldest daughter to see it again in 3d in a couple of weeks...but we all wanted to go on opening day...we're all wearing smurf shirts and even my wife is going along with it (can't get her to wear one of the msurf hats we got at Macys last year though)

Postby Schildkoete » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 pm
I found this at the UCI cinema.

The figures are from the PCO Group GmbH
(www.pco-group.com) They are made in China.

have a look at https://file-exchange.pco-group.com/data/Schluempfe
Attachments
UCI.JPG
UCI.JPG (95.41 KiB) Viewed 5598 times
:turtle: Ingo :D

Postby Benny » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 pm
They look good! Congratulations Ingo :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:19 pm
Funnily, it seems it was easier for me to get my hands on the German set (two of them)..but still looking for the US one...my cinema didn't sell them :banghead:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 pm
They didn't have them at our cinema either.

Postby bwalters » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:33 pm
We had popcorn and soda's at my theater. No Smurf cups or tubs just popcorn and soda's. Well they did have plain cups. lol
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 2

Login