Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 2 of 2

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:28 am
UCI???!!! :shock: OMG!!! I am going to see the movie next week with my dad next week!!! I will definitely to get hold of these!!! :D If anyone needs help, please do not hesitate to get back to me.

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:33 am
Well Maybe that figure was wrong about the number of theaters that can show 3D, because my theater can also show both. The cost to play 3D must have come down a lot. My theater had about 6 movies showing and I saw nothing advertising wise for any of them. No posters inside at all. On the outside I did see one poster for the Harry Potter movie. Hope they don't go broke.
Mr Bill

Postby barrufet » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:43 pm
I found this at the UCI cinema.

The figures are from the PCO Group GmbH
(www.pco-group.com) They are made in China.

have a look at https://file-exchange.pco-group.com/data/Schluempfe
very interesting !
What are the ".psd" and ".ai" files ?
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby Tojo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:30 pm
Our cinema had the same PCO stuff as Ingo found so we ended up with 2 Papas, 2 Clumsys & 1 Smurfette :-D

The smurfs can be removed from the lids & stand on their small black bases.

Looking at the 1st picture in this thread the US has beakers with straws that have smurfs on. Has anyone found any of them?

Do any other countries have promotional items like these?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:39 pm
I have ordered the German set from a very nice seller on ebay, but have yet to find the US set. I have a feeling that those are only sold in large city movie theaters :banghead:

I will be in NYC in less than three weeks and hopefully can check one or two out...don't think my friends will mind going on a smurfy hunt :smile: :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 pm
I will be in NYC in less than three weeks and hopefully can check one or two out...don't think my friends will mind going on a smurfy hunt :smile: :)
Now this is why I'm friends with you....that thought didn't even enter my mind.... :shock: :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bradley » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:18 am
The UK had those cups with smurf toppers didn't they??? I remember seeing pics from Alan. Good news Australia has the Papa and Smurfette cups. They are exactly the same. But no Clumsy. Would love to get a Clumsy to be complete. So expensive though. The movie was released yesterday so I stopped at the Event Cinema on the way home from work to check if they had any promo popcorn boxes or cups and yes they did! $13.50 each. The bloke wondered why I hadn't filled the box with popcorn or filled the cup with drink and I'm like, I collect smurfs, I don't want popcorn :)

The Papa figure is awesome but Smurfette is just wacked out... must be the eyes.... very strange.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:34 am
I love that set.....good to know it's available in Australia as well.

I am still looking for the US set...it seems to very very rare as I have only seen it once so far and that was not in the movie theater :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:13 pm
Smurfette is just wacked out... must be the eyes.... very strange.
You're right Brad - I thought the same myself when I got her 8-) 8-)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 2 of 2

Login