Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 2 of 4

Postby Pitufo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 pm
Isabel, a spanish collector I have just known, has sent me this photo, taken at Barcelona. It is a 3D poster

I haven´t seen such a big poster in my city!!!!!
Attachments
poster.JPG
poster.JPG (107.69 KiB) Viewed 2841 times
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:33 pm
Love the displays :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 pm
Here are some pictures from the Empire AMC Theater in NYC :D
Attachments
Empire%20AMC%20Theater.jpg
Empire%20AMC%20Theater.jpg (33.86 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Empire%20AMC%20theater%20b.jpg
Empire%20AMC%20theater%20b.jpg (68.27 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Empire%20AMC%20theater%20a.jpg
Empire%20AMC%20theater%20a.jpg (58.24 KiB) Viewed 2816 times

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:46 pm
NYC is really NYSmurfs from what I hear...smurf posters to be found everywhere :D
Attachments
Timesquare.jpg
Timesquare.jpg (33 KiB) Viewed 2813 times
NYCstreet.jpg
NYCstreet.jpg (49.09 KiB) Viewed 2813 times
nyc%20road.jpg
nyc%20road.jpg (39.83 KiB) Viewed 2813 times
NYC.jpg
NYC.jpg (39.61 KiB) Viewed 2813 times

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:45 pm
I would cause a serious wreck if I came up to one of those billboards.

those half clings that staci is posing with are the ones that my theater have too.
Oh and off topic.. went to see harry potter and I asked about the smurf movie and if they will have matinees for them next week friday and the lady said they where not coming out till the week after. I almost dropped dead right there and I told her all I have been hearing is next week, she said it could be as there info is not always correct. Needless to say I restarted my heart when I came home and double triple checked to make sure I was not loosing my mind...
ok back on topic
happily smurfing along

Postby Tintin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:48 am
Hi

I like all the big displays !!
The one with the subway is still the nicest ................ :D

Tintin

Postby bradley » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:56 am
Some great displays out there in NYC! Especially all those huge billboards.. Looks like a lot of promotion in NYC... with the film being set & filmed there.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:19 pm
Here are the displays at my cinema

1. Huge display opposite the entrance door
2. Mama Smurf..I dragged her to the movie since she is the one who got me started when I was nearly smaller than the papa plush she won for me. Wasn't sure if she enjoyed the movie until her heard her laugh out loud at Gargamel in the restaurant scene (those of you who saw the movie probably know which part she laugh out loud)
3. Build a bear display inside the cinema
4. posing with the smurfs
5. the huge theater display
6. boy it's tall...or I am small...or both
7. Smurfs hanging off the ceiling
Attachments
display over the food stand.jpg
display over the food stand.jpg (51.68 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
three apples high...interesting.jpg
three apples high...interesting.jpg (35.57 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
the well known huge display.jpg
the well known huge display.jpg (33.26 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
Huge photo display..was pretty hard to get in there as all the children wanted their pics taken with the smurfs...dang those kids.jpg
Huge photo display..was pretty hard to get in there as all the children wanted their pics taken with the smurfs...dang those kids.jpg (57.42 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
Build a bear display inside the cinema.jpg
Build a bear display inside the cinema.jpg (54.25 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
Mama Smurf.jpg
Mama Smurf.jpg (25.69 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
Display opposite the doors...jpg
Display opposite the doors...jpg (60.3 KiB) Viewed 2774 times

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 pm
They are all lovely Maureen!!!

I will try to get the display with smurfs hunging off the ceiling. It is my favourite!!!!!Well, the truth is that I love all of them but I don´t know if I have enough space at home to keep another one. I will see next monday at a cinema near home
JOAQUÍN

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:44 pm
I had the window clings in the first pic on my picture window when the TV guy came. I also am getting the Subway scene, and what he said was a garland display. I'm guessing thats the one around the consession stand with the rope.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:17 pm
I don't have any room for the huge subway scene so not sure if I want it, although I would not say no to it lol....the smurfs on the strings are the ones I like the most..probably will never get them, but you can always dream :cheers:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:12 pm
Oh I think if you ask the manager nicely he will give it to you. Heck I'm willing to toss out a $20 bill too. Even if I end up with extra stuff. I doubt too many people collect from your neck of the woods. and I would hate to see those items go in the trash. I also doubt there are too many here either.
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:20 am
Those are all great photos of the movie promotions around the world :-D

I haven't seen any here yet but then the film doesn't start here until next week.

Btw great tie-dye t-shirt Maureen :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bradley » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:03 pm
awesome displays Maureen! Some we haven't seen before. Looks great!

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 pm
Btw great tie-dye t-shirt Maureen :D
Since it's on tie-dye, I'm just wondering what type of mushrooms that is.

Dyar

P.S....just hijacked Dyar's post...I love all those displays. Our theater didn't have anything that cool :shock: Will they let you have any of those displays when they are finished with them? Stace

PPS - Fine....then I'm going to hijack your hijacking Stace....here take that :o

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:52 pm
Here are all the cool things that were in my theater.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Oh darn left the lens cap on. :) :) :) They didn't even have a poster. I took my camera but when I got there and saw how small the place was I left it in the car.
Mr Bill

Postby Pitufo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 am
I have just received a telephone call: I can go tomorrow or thurday to pick up the smurfs on the strings!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby bwalters » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:55 pm
Not exactly sure what I will be getting. But this weekend I maybe getting a bunch of Movie Smurf stuff. I think the Display with the rope and the subway standie. Along with a bunch of buttons. I think he said 20 or so. I know he said the box he put in his car last week was huge. I'm guessing thats the subway standie.
P.S. I already have all three movie trailers on 35mm film, Window clings, and two window cling posters.
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 am
Hi

Wow, what is this............ i am not even been to the cinema to see the movie, and you are already taking all the promo stuff out of it............
Guess i am to late for the blue carpet. :D

Tintin

Postby bradley » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 am
I stopped into my local cinema tonight and grabbed a couple captain america posters for a mate at work. while i was there i thought id just check with them to make sure they still had my name down for the smurf display.... the women checked and came back out and told me yes..... but.... there were a few people already before me on the list. disappointed. wont be getting the cardboard displays. though they had moved the display and cut the whole back off it so it is just the smurfs on the rock. they now have a heap of posters up behind it. so maybe ill at least get a poster.
Page 2 of 4

Login