Page 9 of 11

Postby Tojo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:38 am
Very nice indeed :-D

Well done everyone on some great memorabilia :cheers: :cheers:

I'm especially in awe about those film reels :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tintin » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:44 am
Hi Bill

Indeed that's great original movies trailers :cheers: :D well done !!!!

Tintin

Postby bradley » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:34 am
Toys R Us here now have smurf movie toys. I bought the 4 medium size plush, the papa lab and grouchy bridge playsets (they didnt have the gargamel lab set.. i wanted that one the most), and also bought the clumsy head playset.. this thing looks huge. and finally also grabbed the gargamel/azrael figure 2 pack.

On the shelve they also had the beanies plus the single and double pack figures. All first wave toys. very happy with all the new smurfs ive bought tonight!
Attachments
320082_10150427810754688_752689687_10870640_294675583_n.jpeg
320082_10150427810754688_752689687_10870640_294675583_n.jpeg (112.71 KiB) Viewed 2849 times

Postby bwalters » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 pm
Yea, but now your broke. lol
Mr Bill

Postby bradley » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:53 am
Yea, but now your broke. lol
lol, yep!

I checked a Big W store on the way home Friday night and they had more movie toys on the shelve. But just the single figures, the 2 pack figures and those 2 playsets. Plus they had a box of schleich figures as well in a new box I hadn't seen before. I took some photos so I'll post them up. But the price on the movie smurfs 2 pack and playsets were more expensive than Toys R Us.... usually its the other way around, TRU being more expensive. So looks like this is the whole smurf toy range we are getting in Australia. No jumbo plush or gargamel lab or anything else.

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:08 am
So looks like this is the whole smurf toy range we are getting in Australia. No jumbo plush or gargamel lab or anything else.
Don't be so sure...the TRU's here brought new stuff out over a 3 to 4 week period. Unfortunately no place is restocking the smurfs so enjoy seeing them in stores while you can!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 pm
So looks like this is the whole smurf toy range we are getting in Australia. No jumbo plush or gargamel lab or anything else.
Don't be so sure...the TRU's here brought new stuff out over a 3 to 4 week period. Unfortunately no place is restocking the smurfs so enjoy seeing them in stores while you can!
I hope that changes...target seriously only has one row of pegs now of smurfs...isn't the rule of thumb that if it sells you stock more.... we better be getting new Smurf stuff by Christmas :(

Postby bradley » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:17 pm
well here in aus when they release a toy line they only release a small selection of the toys that are available from America and they don't tend to add new toys. Maybe they will once the dvd comes out, but a long wait.

and Jakks Pacific is a small toy company. So not surprised the smurf toy line seems to be out of stock very quickly and no re stocking the shelves.

Postby smurfer » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:36 am
For all the Dutch Smurfers:

New Smurf items @ Kruidvat Now !!!! :-D :-D

See the new Kruidvat Folder:

Postby Tintin » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:42 am
Hi Ron

Thanks, hope they have all the smurfy items this time..........last time :angry:

Tintin

Postby Wandy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:44 am
I just love :smitten: the mushroom tent

Wandy :witch:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:52 am
Wow nice items....love the tent...and wish shipping wasn't so outrageous.

Thanks for posting Ron.....so what did you get? :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 am
Thanks for letting us know Ron! :D

Lia

Postby Lia » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 am
I just received the popcornwalker from Australia! :D ( it was the only Australian McDonaldssmurf that I took, because I like him so much)
I notice that he can probably "ride"
Still not sure whether to take him out of the package or leave him in the original bag :? I would love to "build" him

Lia
Attachments
Kopie van Popcornwalker Austr McD.jpg
Kopie van Popcornwalker Austr McD.jpg (49.25 KiB) Viewed 2712 times

Postby Tintin » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:58 am
Hi Lia

Very nice, i wouldn't open it.
If you find another that's already open or without the plastic, you will regret opening this..................

Tintin

Postby Lia » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:21 am
True! better to leave in in its package. ( however I doubt if I`ll ever have a second one...the shippingcosts were more then twice the price of the smurf)

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:15 am
I'd open it :) :) Just so I can see him in all of his grouchiness :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:19 pm
I just love :smitten: the mushroom tent

Wandy :witch:
Me too, that looks like fun :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfer » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:07 am
Thanks, your all welcome guys :D :D
so what did you get? :) :)
Almost everything, except for the mushroom tent ..
(i spent 28 Euros on this, and only had 30 Euros on me, so i need to go back tomorrow to buy the tent) :) :)

And today a nice collegue gave me the "Smurfs Milk Chocolate Advent Calendar" ..
You can buy those @ Xenos for only 1,50 Euro !! :-D :-D
Attachments
kruitvad-2011.jpg
kruitvad-2011.jpg (89.92 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
xenos-2011.jpg
xenos-2011.jpg (63.1 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
Page 9 of 11

Login