Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 10 of 11

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:40 am
I love the advent calendar...really hoping they will release it in the US as well :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:52 am
Advent calendar would be awesome.... I don't think I've seen liscensed ones before in these parts though

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:59 am
Is it just me or every time there's Movie related stuff, the smurf's pictures that are used are always the same??
Think am getting tired of seeing the same poses over and over again... :???:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby smurfowen » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:43 am
Is it just me or every time there's Movie related stuff, the smurf's pictures that are used are always the same??
Think am getting tired of seeing the same poses over and over again... :???:

I could not agree more.
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:14 am
I agree especially because the smurfs in the movie looked a lot better than some of those promo shots that were used early on.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:19 am
I guess those were the official shots released by Sony that can be used on everything :-?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:39 pm
Hi All; Not going to gurantee you will get lucky as I did, but the stamp set on the left I have had for awhile. The one on the right I got tonight. I ordered a second one of the Brainy stamps. The Smurfette one has not been available. Got her anyway.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:55 pm
Toys R Us??? I saw they had both but they were out of stock and today I didn't see it on their website :banghead:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:35 pm
Yes TRU. I went last night just looking around and saw the Brainy one still there. I already had one and the other was in the mail. Although when I got it tonight it was not the one I ordered. I have been wanting the Smurfette one for a couple of months. So I'm Ok that I didn't get the one I ordered. I did last night buy two of the Playdough sets. They shipped today.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:28 pm
I haven't seen them around here yet. Hopefully soon!

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:25 am
They look nice, but hate the way they're packet!
There are 6 smurfs, and they make 2 packs with 5 smurfs... :banghead: Forcing one to buy doubles, if they want to have the collection... or Brainy and Smurffete... :???:

Am pretty sure I won't be buying any! :x
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:43 am
That is a pretty annoying marketing ploy in my opinion. They know that there are collectors who either really like smurfette or really like brainy & will then buy both packs :banghead:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tintin » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:54 am
That is a pretty annoying marketing ploy in my opinion. They know that there are collectors who either really like smurfette or really like brainy & will then buy both packs
Totally agree !!!!

Tintin

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 pm
Smurf Gomu erasers. There are 4 to a pack, but two are a mystery.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:25 pm
Here are pictures of the ones inside the package

http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=13599

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:30 pm
Hi All; Got a couple of bags from a friend I think they are from TRU. Also a Popcorn and Soda carrier. And something else.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:33 pm
The bag is from TRU :D

I've been looking for months for that popcorn and soda carrier. Did you also get the cup with the smurf straws that go with it? Was so disappointed that none of the movie theaters in this area sold them..and haven't seen them on ebay yet either :(

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:38 pm
My Theater didn't even have a poster. No I didn't get the cup. And I have not seen it either.
Mr Bill

Postby bradley » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:06 am
found Smurf movie Christmas countdown calendars at Big W the other week. They didn't have many and when I looked again the other day they were all gone. Will have to post a photo.

Postby Lia » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:26 am
I know, we`ve talked about the UHU glue before, I just found in Germany a duo pack with a bookmark :D

Lia
Attachments
UHU met bladw..jpg
UHU met bladw..jpg (65.68 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
Page 10 of 11

Login