Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfsNZ » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:30 am
Does anyone play this game? Do you like it? I've been playing it for about a week and a half and it is very cute and fun. The whole point of the game is to to choose either Smurfette or another smurf (forgot which one) and you have to cut down weeds and thorns to earn coins to level up to buy houses and make the smurfs happy. The main character you choose is the only character that does the work, all the smurfs in the village just walk around..haha! So poor Smurfette is chopping down tons of weeds while all the smurfs walk around them. Lazy smurfs! :P
The Smurfs aren't the movie smurfs, but the cartoon Smurfs if anyone is wondering :)

Some of the game you actually have to PAY FOR to earn things to build houses, which is a major bummer. But it is super cute. You don't have to pay for some of the game, but by the time you earn the things needed to build the houses, it will be a very long time. All Facebook games have a silly service where you have to pay for most of the game anyway...but you can still get good use out of this game

Here is the game link. It is very popular
http://apps.facebook.com/thesmurfsco

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 am
I used to play the game but stopped a few months ago..I do play the Smurfs Village (on my Ipad), but just didn't have time for Smurfs & Co :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:38 am
I'm hooked on it and play it much days in my lunch break. I like to create a little smurfness in my otherwise IT-based day :-)

Postby smurfer » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:44 am
I used to play the game but stopped a few months ago..I do play the Smurfs Village (on my Ipad), but just didn't have time for Smurfs & Co :-?
Same here :-D .. only I play Smurfs Village on Android :cheers:

Postby bradley » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:01 pm
I don't play Smurfs & Co but I play Smurfs Village. Addicted to this game since it became available on Android.
Page 1 of 1

Login