Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 2
Postby bradley » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:18 am
I've just had a go at making my own Magic Eye photo using a program called "Stereogram Explorer".
Anyone else love these things?
See if you can see the smurfs in my picture. Enjoy!

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:56 am
Wow, I didn't know you could make those yourself!! I did see the smurf (well the big one in the middle, not the zillions of little ones). Nice job :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:39 am
Unfortunatly I suck at this, so all I can see are the thousand tiny smurfs or a bunch of blue and white stripes.... :banghead:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 am
I can only see little ones. :-?

Postby Tojo » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:07 am
Wow Brad!!!!! That is amazing!! I've always loved the Magic Eye books & had no idea that you could make pictures like that yourself.

I saw the smurfs although the one on the left is harder to see for some reason :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:03 pm
A job well done Bradley! This is awesome!
I love Magic Eye pictures and I am really an expert on this thing. LOL

I saw 2 Smurfs and a Mushroom House in the background. Am I right?

Thanks for taking the time and doing this... Just awesome!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby bradley » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:40 am
Wow, I didn't know you could make those yourself!! I did see the smurf (well the big one in the middle, not the zillions of little ones). Nice job :cheers:
Yeah I never realised that you could make your own either. I don't understand how it works really. But if anyone else would like to give this a go it would be great to see what you come up with and post it in here. You download the free program "Stereogram Explorer" - well shareware, you get a 30 day trial it seems and also a watermark in the top left corner which I cropped out of my pic. And you need a photo editing program like Photoshop that I use and photo shopping skills. Create a black background 800x600, and then everything you want to stand out needs to be in white. And for a layered effect in grey. Very simply magic eye program to use, it then generates the image for you. I've attached my file so you can see how the file I created looks.. and give anyone who can't see the hidden picture a clue to what it looks like.
Wow Brad!!!!! That is amazing!! I've always loved the Magic Eye books & had no idea that you could make pictures like that yourself.

I saw the smurfs although the one on the left is harder to see for some reason
I've always liked the Magic Eye books as well! Yeah the smurf on the left does seem harder to see for some reason.
I saw 2 Smurfs and a Mushroom House in the background. Am I right?
You are correct. I saved this pic onto my work computer today and printed it out on one of our large print machines and showed it around.. only 2 other people could see the hidden smurfs.. oh plus 2 clients that came in to the office they could see it too. No one else could...

I might try to make another Magic Eye smurf image tonight. If anyone else has a go, goodluck. post it here!

Postby bwalters » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:14 am
I have what they call a lazy eye so I can't see it either. In order to be able to see it you must use both eyes.
Mr Bill

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 pm
If you're working on another Magic Eye, I sure can't wait to see it.

If you can't see the Smurfs and the Mushroom House,
Here are easy instructions on how to see the 3D image:

Put your face up close to the monitor, let your eyes relax and focus in the
distance past the monitor's surface. Then, keeping your focus fixed in the
distance, draw back very slowly to a distance of about two feet.

Postby bwalters » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:16 pm
I still can't see it. My problem is I only see with my left eye. In order to see the Pic behind you have to use both. I also can't use 3-D glasses. Movies in 3-D look like you have something wrong with the TV or projector.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:48 am
I have both eyes and can't see it either :-?

It's a good one though, Brad :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:55 am
I can`t see it either:-(

Lia

Postby bwalters » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:12 am
Hi Moey and Lia; Go up a little on the page you can see it. :) :)
Mr Bill

Postby Lia » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:52 am
I can see your pics Bill, but I meant the 3-D

Postby bwalters » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:41 pm
Hi Lia; I knew that. I was trying to be funny. I was trying to tell you that you can see what is in the 3-D if you just scroll up a bit. He showed us what it supposd to look like.
Mr Bill

Postby Lia » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:38 am
right!:)

Postby André » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:59 am
Thanks Brad,

It is very nice that you can do this yourself. It took a while but I can see the smurfs and the house. We used to have many of these books with 3D-pictures ages ago. And Lia I had a lot of trouble seeing these when the first showed many years ago. I thought they just made it up.

Can you make more and add to the thread?

/André

Postby bradley » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 am
I've made another 2 Magic Eye images. Only have a 30 day trial so I'll try to make a few more if I can. The first one I made last night of Gargamel, a little hard to see I think. Second one I just finished, a 50th anniversary one. Enjoy!

Postby André » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:36 am
Thanks Brad,

the first is Gargamel and Azrael chasing a smurf. Azrael is hard to see. The second is the 50 birthdaylogo for the smurfs, right?

/André

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:30 am
the first is Gargamel and Azrael chasing a smurf. Azrael is hard to see. The second is the 50 birthdaylogo for the smurfs, right?

/André
Yeah, That's what I see too.

That was awesome Bradley.
Page 1 of 2

Login