Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Admin Smurf » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:08 am
Each calendar will cost £5.50 which covers the cost of materials. At this price I'm afraid I can't do discounts which I'd love to be able to do. Obviously postage is extra and depends on how many you'd like and where you live. :D

Please post below how many calendars you'd like. I'm only printing calendars that are ordered so that there's as little wastage as possible. If you'd prefer to keep your order private then please PM me. :D

Orders:

Bill = 2
Dominique & Manni = 2
PM1 = 1
PM2 = 1
PM3 = 2
PM4 = 4
PM5 = 2
Daryl = 1
PM6 = 3
PM7 = 1
PM8 = 1
PM9 = 1

Total = 21

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:12 am
Oops! When Admin Smurf says "me", he means SmurfingH. :-D

Postby bwalters » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:11 am
Hi Hilary; I am not sure how much that is in $. But I think around $10 each. I will find out and PM you. With my address. I didn't even notice that admin smurf had posted that. I knew it was you all along. :) Bill
BTY I will take two.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:43 am
Hi Hilary,

could you save two calendars for Manni and me until December 1st? Since I'm going to a huge collectors fair (not entirely a smurfy one), I need to save some money, but I am going to pay you on December 1st.
Just tell me how much the shipping fees to Germany are.

Love,
D.

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:53 pm
No problem Dom. :-D Thanks Bill and the PMers. :D

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:43 pm
Hi Hilary

Put me down for one.. "supersized with fries and coke".. I hope you remember to add the smurfs 51st birthday and all the smurf holidays to the calendar? :)

tehehe.. and just to confuse you please note my name as "PM99" above because its probably in the afternoon in the UK when I placed the order...

Are all your customers as difficult as me.. ? I hope you understand I try very hard 8-)

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:14 pm
You are very trying Daryl! :winks: :) No I'm not putting all the holidays on there :nahnah: although I could be persuaded to put the smurfs' birthday on there as it's a smurfy calendar. What does everyone else think?

Postby bwalters » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:58 pm
Hi Hilary; That really doesn't sound like a bad Itea if it's not too much trouble. Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:26 pm
I would say put the Smurfs birthday on there, definitely :D and mine too :) :)

Can you please print two for me and Dyar as well? Thanks :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:49 am
Already taken care of Stace. :D

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 am
Please can all those who ordered calendars PM me their addresses. :D I'm half way through the print run. :-D

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:30 am
Ok, I'm about to PM you all with the final cost including my estimate of postage. Payment is by Paypal - please pay the fees. You can do this by making a personal payment that allows the buyer to pay the fees.

For those in Europe who don't have Paypal, Lia has kindly said that she will help out. This is because bank transfers between the UK and Europe are so expensive. Thank you Lia. :hug:

I'm planning to post the calendars on Monday so that you all get them in plenty of time for Christmas. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:27 pm
Fantastic, Hil...I can't wait to see these in the flesh :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:37 am
The calendars are in the post!! :-D Please let me know when they arrive. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:32 am
Awwwww I got the calendars on Saturday, so that I was just able to give Manni as a gift for Nikolaus. :yay: :D They are wonderful and in fact everyone I showed them, loved them instantly. :D

Thank you Hilary for putting such an effort on creating them and thank you guys for posting your pictures. :D

Unfortunently, I wasn't able to join you this time, but I promise to make some pics throughout the followíng months. :D

Postby FlamingO » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:27 am
Hi Hilary, Thank you so much for the calendar :hug: :cheerz: Sorry, I meant to say a few days ago that I received it :-D had a lot of early starts lately with work meetings and my general life 'To Do List' is snowballing :juggle: :)
Anyway its on my wall behind this years waiting for its 2009 revealing :yay:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:22 pm
I received mine, too today...thank you Hil, it looks much better than on the pictures and the pics were awesome already :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:45 pm
Glad you all like them so much. :-D They were fun to do and I've only had positive feedback which is lovely. :)

Postby bwalters » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:23 pm
Alright Hilary; I'll give you a negitive. My postman folded mine in half to put them in the mail slot. OH I guess you have no control over him or her. Actually they arived today and while my mail person did kind of fold them it didn't hurt them. They straightened right out. And just like Moey said they are much better than I expected.
Mr Bill

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:41 pm
Yay, my 2009 smurf calendar turned up last night thanks Hilary. It has already done the rounds at work and has the approval of all and sundary. :D
Page 1 of 2

Login