Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 5 of 6

Postby bwalters » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:43 am
Hi All; I made this display at my office. As you can see I took Nance's idea and made my own. I am not posting the pic's for the callender that should be Nance's I just wanted everyone to see it. Bill

ImageImage
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:56 am
That's pretty good, Bill.

Do you keep the display up until after Halloween?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:42 am
Good one Bill. :D You have a creative streak you know. :cheers:

Postby bwalters » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:06 am
Yes Moey it will remain on display until after holloween. Max and I will be doing another sleepover this weekend. Only we will be staying with his Mom and Dad. I dog sit for just about anyone that asks me. I enjoy it almost as much as the dogs and the owners. The dogs get to stay in their environment and the owners don't have to pay a Kennel to put them up. And thanks everyone likes the set up at the office. Bill

Postby Tojo » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:51 pm
Nice display Bill. I wish that I had the space to do something like that too.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:10 pm
I probibly would have the room to set it up at home if I would get rid of some of the stuff I have accumilated over the years. I'm not as bad as the lady on Dr Phil the other day. Thank god. But I have a lot of stuff that I have had for years and haven't touched. Bill

Postby Picaja » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:22 am
Hi Bill, nice display :D
I love those spiders :) :) :)
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby FlamingO » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:47 pm
Nice Halloween display bill :-D

I never love spiders :scared: but we have loads in the house cause I can't get near enough to them to kick 'em out :-? I think they know this too! and have told all their friends :wall: So now we have loads of spiders and friends of spiders :spider: :eek: :spider: :spider: :spider: :party:

Postby bwalters » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:15 pm
Hi Everyone; Thanks for you comment on my diplay. Those spiders cost me a dollar along with about a dozen other little critters the were orange of if black they were too small (bats the size of the spiders) Lets not forget that I took Nance's Idea and made one similar. I think his is better because of the candles and coffin. I couldn't find anything like the coffin. The gargoils and head stone cost $1 each and are very heavy. Bill

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:05 am
Very nice pics Ingo & Bill :D

I can't wait to see the calendar when it's complete.......great idea Hilary :D

Dyar

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:49 am
Here is the finished calendar - well, the proposed finished calendar anyway. :-D If there's anything you want changing, please let me know. Simon and Daryl - I need some original photos from you please. I'll pm you both.

P.S. I know I've put Halloween in November, but I wanted the Blue Paradise pics in October. :D

P.P.S. If you'd like the calendar in your own language, I can do that. You may have to let me know the translations though. :)

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:09 am
Hi Hilary; Great Job. I love it. When can we expect them to go on sale? I know you said you would give people time to comment and make changes. And I personally think that was a good Idea to put the Holloween pic in Nov and put the Blue paridise pic's in Oct. Thats when the fair is and to us is more improtant. Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:26 am
I love the photos and the calendar. Very nice job on everything, Hil :clap: The only comment I have is the September photo looks more thanksgiving-like so not sure if it would make much difference to switch the September and November pics :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:31 am
Looking great, Hil :-D

You've put a lot of hard work in it. Thank you for taking this on :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:39 am
Hi Hilary; I was looking at the calender some more and the only thing that you might add is the wording for the hollidays. I would leave the pic's as they are. I don't really know which hollidays should be included because they are diffrent in other country's. Maybe that's why you left them out. If so leave it as is. Bill

Postby Lia » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:18 am
Well done Hilary!!!
I like it!
Lia
Postby Schildkoete » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:37 am
Hi Hilary :cheers:

it's very well done !!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
:-D :-D :-D :-D I like it :-D :-D :-D :-D
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Great idea and great job.

PS; I don't think that we need an other languages
the smurf community here is International and we all use
English as an international language.
:turtle: Ingo :D

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:55 am
September looks like harvest to me Staci. What does everyone else think? :-?

Thanks for all your comments guys. :-D :)

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:56 am
I think I look sexy as Mr June 2009...

The smurf sized model you'll all have to put up with for a whole month during the northern midsummer, southern midwinter.

Yip I have the body of a pinnup smurf! Not that its going to my head or anything :o 8)

I can't see how all the smurfettes out there could possibly resist my toned 0.6 pack of abs, sultry smurf looks and overall hot smurf like features! ... yip I'm modest to a fault... :)

... just a thought.. should it be the 51st anniversary on the Bluecavern banner for 2009?? Perfection has its price.. I should know (Oh how I can stir) :lol:

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:26 am
I believe the imperfection of the banner will only highlight your own perfections, Daryl. :nahnah:
Page 5 of 6

Login