Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 1 of 6
Postby Admin Smurf » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:46 am
We would like to produce a calendar for the forum for 2009. It will cost £5.50 per calendar and will look something like this:

The photos we use are up to you! The original photos must be large (pixel size) and crystal clear. (We realise they must be resized to get them on the forum.) The more pixels there are the better the printing. A suggested size would be a minimum of 1000 pixels along the shortest edge. If you are unsure please ask Hilary (SmurfingH) or Maureen (smurfysmurf) for help.

At least 1 photo will be used per month but a collage of several photos is also possible.

Please post your photos here and the moderators will make the final selection. The "winners" will then be told where to send the original photos.

Closing date is Friday 17th October.

Happy smurfing! :thumbsmurf:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:58 am
I love this idea and can't wait to see how it turns out :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:00 pm
Me too!! I think it's a fantastic idea!

My I ask? Who is Admin Smurf? :-? :-?
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:21 pm
Who is Admin Smurf? :-? :-?
It has been rumoured that it is the real Syd Smurf but in actuality it is a login that any of the admins may use for a general announcement from the team of admins :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:56 pm
I see! Thanks for the explanation, Fishy! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Simon X » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:08 pm
I wondered about Adminsmurf, too. Good to know. :-D

I like the idea of the calendar and will maybe make some photos. :D

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:51 pm
Please do Simon! :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:13 pm
It has been rumoured that it is the real Syd Smurf but
It's not him???? :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh shoot, I've been wrong AGAIN :( :( :(
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurf1303 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:23 am
Wow cool, how exciting

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:01 am
Who is Admin Smurf? :-? :-?
it is a login that any of the admins may use for a general announcement from the team of admins :D
Aha.. I wondered about that too... I guess it is like having the communal underpants... whoever is wearing them at the time gets everyones undivided attention.

It may therefore be easier for us to imagine is *IS* in fact Syd Smurf in the smurf sized Y-fronts!!!! :) :)

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:53 am
:haha:

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:57 am
I guess it is like having the communal underpants... whoever is wearing them at the time gets everyones undivided attention.
Once again I find myself quoting myself.. I guess this proves that because I never bothered to learn shakespear, I have now just resorted to making up my own quotes...

Its 2:30am here and I can't sleep because of this mental image... Picture this if you will. I see something a cross between Jim Carey's "The mask" where the all-powerful underwear attaches itself to the wearer's nether region with a certain level of force and giving the wearer such powers as we see in our super hero admins. We also saw this when Clark Kent wore his lycra speedos he became superman, then on his day off he passed the mantel on to Bruce Wayne who -on wearing them - became Batman. Batman liked to show Robin "who wears the pants", and thus Robin eyeing the aforementioned crusty dacks is reminded to pass them on to Spiderman next. "With great power comes great responsibility" we understand this to mean that Spiderman used his spiderwebs as the washing line. Thus we come to these pants of responsibility again and I am now reminded of "the sisterhood of the traveling pants"... Oh dear...

Disturbed?? You should be, fair citizens.

Sorry I think I have missed the thread of this topic again.... I guess the admins are going to don their mighty smurf britches and reveal the plot had something to do with a calendar or something.... as for me, its nearly 3am on a Wednesday... I never could get the hang of Wednesdays!

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:23 am
This is a disturbing look into the dark recesses of your mind, Daryl! :eek: :shock:

:) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:43 pm
We love you anyway, Daryl :hug: or maybe because of it? :scratchinghead: :cool:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tojo » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:54 pm
8-) 8-) 8-) Daryl, who do make me laugh :lol:

I love the idea of the calendar & I'd definitely be interested in having one hanging on the wall :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:09 pm
Let's start seeing your photos then people. There can't be a calendar without photos you know! :winks: :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:21 pm
Just reminding everybody of the calendar and to send pictures if you haven't already....any smurf pictures will do :-D

Hil, our leaves are turning to a beautiful red and golden yellow and I will try to take some pictures of the smurfs enjoying the fall :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:12 am
I really wanted to join you, but since my courses start off the day after Ghent, I'm afraid that I won't make it this time around. :(

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:14 am
Send anything in Dom. :D :hug:

Postby Azrael » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:30 am
we should take a pic of us all at the fair for the October month! :D

Thoughts?
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club
Page 1 of 6

Login