Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 2 of 3

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:20 am
Oh I don't think I did very well and I know I got Stace and Dyar the wrong way round. :shock: I hope they forgive me! :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:32 am
It was a pretty hard competition, but kind of good that it was in a way as it made it a really good competition.

GOOD JOB MOEY :D

Dyar

Postby Smurf1303 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:35 pm
Oh dear, I think I pretty much just got myself right!

Thanks for organising though - had a good time firstly planning out my picture (and moulding the sand (ahem playing with) to take my picture and then trying to logically work out who took which picture...which really does say a lot for my skills.

Stacie, Dyer, hum, wondered if it was a double bluff...very clever.

Postby Tojo » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:40 pm
I didn't find time to take part in the competition unfortunately but I love everyones photos :-D As has already been said this was a very cool competion :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:08 pm
Great job, Maureen!!!!!And lovely pics!!!!!!!!!But my favouriten is the beautiful Gargamel in front of Hermitage Museum...I could imagine who sent that pic.... :) :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:26 pm
Here are the winners...I am allowed to release the names since the cat fight is over :eek: :cheers:

1. Place goes to Staci with 12 correct answers
2. Place is shared by Lia and Dyar with 9 correct answers each

Congratulations to you all

and again...thank you again for everybody who either submitted pictures or guesses...or both...I really appreciate your time and effort as it was really a hard competition this time. I had a lot of fun organizing it but I was glad I didn't have to submit an entry as I would have only gotten one right :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:25 pm
Thanks Maureen!

That competition kept me busy, so difficult to guess where the pics were made ( apart from my pic, that is clearly taken in St.Petersburg) so I`m pleased that I found some good answers.
I can imagine, it was a lot of fun for you, reading all our attempts :lol:

Lia

Postby Picaja » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 am
WOW :shock: Staci 12 correct answers : Congratulations!

also to Maureen :D Well done :clap:

:lol: I only 4 correct answers :lol:

It was very difficult and everybody has taken nice pictures.
Mine was taken in Italy on the beach.
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:50 am
Congratulations to Staci, Dyar and Lia. :cup: and thank you Maureen for organising this competition. :D I only got three correct answers.

Btw. I took all of my pics in Andenne, Belgium, whilst Manni and me were visiting a couple, which he has known for almost twenty years.

Postby Simon X » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:10 am
Congratulations you three! 12 correct answers :shock: :D :D

It was a great competition. Thanks to Moey for that. :D

In my photo you can see the Vesuvio in the background by the way. :-D

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:13 am
Oh wow! Way to go Staci!! :worship: And well done to Lia and Dyar too. :cheers: :cheers:

Great competition Moey! :-D

Postby mrs.einstein » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:22 am
Congratulations to the winners!! Great pics from all participants!

Margriet

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:47 am
Thank you everyone and congratulations to Dyar and Lia as well. Before Moey posted the list of member names, I think I only had 6 correct and getting the 12 was just utter luck since I had no idea whose some photos were but I was able to put the correct names to photos somehow!

A huge thank you to Maureen for organizing the competition and the prizes as well. This was a great success. Well done :D

Oh, and yes, Dyar and I definitely plotted for him not to use Syd is his photo because that would have been just too easy now, wouldn't it? :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Lia » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:11 am
Thanks to everyone as well!
I managed to have 13 correct names before Maureen told us...it took me some weeks to find out :)

Postby Smurf1303 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:14 pm
Wow well done Staci, that's an amazing guess rate & totally deserved win :D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:44 pm
I forgot that I am good at guessing...about 3 years ago, I entered an online radio competition to choose the grammy winners for 2005. I completely guessed on the 10 questions and ended up getting 9 right (the most ever correct in their history according to the radio station) and won a 20gb ipod plus 17 cds. So my guess record is still intact :D :)

I really need to learn how to guess the lottery numbers though - for some reason, that never works :banghead:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:55 pm
Well done to all the winners :cheers:

I don't think I'd have got any of the answers right unless it was by chance :) I'm useless at things like that.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:19 pm
I can imagine, it was a lot of fun for you, reading all our attempts
I really enjoyed getting all those wonderful pictures :-D It was amazing that everybody managed to take a totally different picture :cheers:

Tojo..I am completely useless with those comps, too...that's why I like to organize them :) :) This way I don't have to guess...I probably would have only gotten one correct :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:00 pm
Way to go, Fishface!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:02 pm
Hey! Congrats on guessing so many right! :-D

I took time to think about it, and then went on vacation and totaly forgot to send my guesses... but then again, I think I would have guessed 3 right (including my own ;) ).

My photo was taken at a nearby lake, during a birthday party. :cheers:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 2 of 3

Login