Page 2 of 3

Postby Guest » Wed May 21, 2008 5:22 pm
:) :) :)

Sue, do you want a drink ? Shall i make it a double ? :winks:

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed May 21, 2008 7:26 pm
I think she is still celebrating Man Un
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :) :) :)

I have gotten two pictures so far and both are simply awesome...depending how many more I get it may be overwhelming to post them all at once.... :winks:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby FlamingO » Thu May 22, 2008 9:19 am
I will probably take my pic. this weekend if we get any sun this Bank Holiday :sun: . I think our summer might be spent landscaping the garden and no holiday, or a late one. :surfing:
Shall i make it a double ?
Cheers Graham :-D :) :cheerz: ( :champ: :champ: )

Postby Guest » Thu May 22, 2008 9:53 am
I love this................sorry Chelsea fans....but my team are 1.5 million pounds better off thanks to Man U and Wayne Rooney :D

:-D :beer:

Postby mrs.einstein » Thu May 22, 2008 11:22 am
ooohhh :lol:
actually, I felt very sorry for him last evening!

Postby SmurfingH » Thu May 22, 2008 1:56 pm
Am I the only person who forgot there was a match on; still doesn't know who was playing or who won; and who doesn't care? :neener:

Postby Lia » Thu May 22, 2008 1:59 pm
But Hilary!!! Such an important event for the British!! Manchester United won the champions League! :lol:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu May 22, 2008 2:03 pm
Hilary :shock: :shock: :shock:

Even I knew that...and I have a whole ocean between Britain and me :o

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby paolo » Thu May 22, 2008 2:36 pm
And we will be back next year (with the final in Rome) with a great team that hopefully will win the Champions League as last time the final was held in Rome Juventus won! :cup: :cup: :cup:

Postby SmurfingH » Thu May 22, 2008 3:00 pm
Even my mother watched it! :) Still couldn't care less I'm afraid. :o So glad I haven't got a boyfriend to make me watch these things! :duck: :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu May 22, 2008 3:50 pm
I grew up watching soccer and cheering for VFB Stuttgart and then Manchester United, so I still keep track of it a little bit.

But I know what you mean, Hilary...around here, American Football is to men what soccer is to Europeans and I have never managed to get into it..actually I can't imagine anything more boring than American Football, but all the men around here and women love it and usually are unbearable in fall when the season starts :banghead: :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Thu May 22, 2008 4:03 pm
Oh I know only too well! When I was nannying in the States I had the dubious pleasure of spending New Years' Day watching the Superbowl or something equally tedious! :banghead: I have spent worse days..... :eek:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu May 22, 2008 9:17 pm
New Year's Day is all the college bowl games, Hil...Superbowl Sunday used to be the last Sunday in January and now the first Sunday in February. But I hate the sport too - it's just on every bloody channel in the fall here so kind of hard to miss it :? I like the more violent sports of ice hockey and lacrosse -- football is for sissies :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Fri May 23, 2008 3:40 am
I used to play lacrosse. Thankfully I was usually goalie or goal defence. This was at school and those girls were vicious! :shock:

:) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Fri May 23, 2008 8:47 am
I played goalie too in school and while the girls were not supposed to be as rough, my own teammates broke the same thumb of mine on two separate occassions! The boys were very vicious though - I love when they whack each other with their sticks :-D And I like when the professional players fight too :-x lol
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon May 26, 2008 7:04 pm
Can';t we see them as they come in All pics at once might be too much excitement to take in one hit
Just for Sue, here are a few pictures :D These won't go into the competition, but some members submitted more than one picture and since they are so good it would be a shame not to show them off....

I will reveal the names of the photographers after the competition :winks:

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did when I first saw them...and maybe these will give you some ideas for pictures :D

Remember to pm or e-mail me your pictures :cheers: I can resize them for you, so you don't even need to edit them 8)

A big :thanks2: to everybody who submitted a picture so far :D

Keep 'em a coming :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby FlamingO » Tue May 27, 2008 12:17 am
They are great photos :-D Got a feeling I might not be too hot guessing though :)
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will probably take my pic. this weekend if we get any sun this Bank Holiday
Hmmm, :scratchinghead: Must have forgotton where I live when I thought this :umbrella:

Postby SmurfingH » Tue May 27, 2008 3:20 am
Fab pics! :-D I could have taken a pic of a drowned smurf yesterday as all it did was rain but I didn't think anybody would appreciate that. :eek:

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue May 27, 2008 5:16 pm
My smurfs were meant to be going out on a tour yesterday took, but it was just too too wet... hopefully next weekend, have location picked out now just need the sun.

and a smurf in moscow, no fair, i want to go to moscow - I'm being out-smurfed!

Postby Gerda » Tue May 27, 2008 6:00 pm
Here is the link, Helen

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitli ... ield=smurf

If you don't want to open an account, let Gerda or me know. I think Gerda already pre-ordered some and I will do so, too
GEES I missed this thread comptly, someone needs to kick me in the butt :banghead: anyway, thank you maureen for posting the url.. and yes I did preorder some of these already, I have a list of people who where interested but I can certainly order more!! just pm or post to let me know if you want something

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 2 of 3

Login