Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Wed May 28, 2008 1:41 am
Those pictures are rather awesome!
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:14 pm
Just a reminder, I have already gotten some awesome pictures, but there is room for more...You have until June 30th to send me your pictures either in pm or via e-mail...

so only three more weeks to go :D

Here are the rules again as a reminder as well :cheers:
- Take a picture of one of your smurfs while out on your summer vacation, or while enjoying a lazy summer day at home. It has to be a picture, not a drawing, and doesn't have to be a scene..but it should show a nice place..like if you go to the beach take a picture of your smurf on the beach, if you visit a nice city, take a picture of your smurf at one of the sights. If you are not going anywhere, take a picture of the smurf in your backyard, your city..your home

- Send the picture to my e-mail or pm it to me...it is important that you do not post it here

- I will post the picture on here without giving out your name.

- After the deadline for the submitting the pictures has passed, we will open the competition and everybody can guess who sent in what picture

- The top three guessers will win a prize which I will post later on today. The one with the most correct guesses will get to choose between the three prizes

the rules are easy:
- It has to be a new picture that hasn't been seen on a website or the forum before
- You have to send it to me so I can post it
- It has to be submitted by June 30th
- I will post them all by July 1st and everybody has one guess until July 15th after which the winners will be announced.

- Everybody can submit a picture (actually the more the better) and I will post it once in a while (like once a week)
- Every member or administrator can guess

Remember, everybody can submit a picture, even if you feel like you can't create a nice smurfy scene...it isn't the quality or originality of the picture that wins but the one who guesses the most correct.

Any questions, just let me know :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:00 pm
Another reminder that I am still accepting for pictures for the summer competition :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Picaja » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:13 pm
I know Maureen but I leave on vacation 21 June.
I hope I can take some nice photos in Italy.
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:05 pm
I promised if somebody submits more than one picture to already post one of them...so here is another one :D thank you to the "submitter" :cheers:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Hi there,
I just thought I remind everybody again that you still have time to send me a picture. This is the last week though. I'd love to see what you can come up with.

I have figured out how I will post the pictures and what hint I will give, without given away too much :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:03 am
I can't wait to see everyone's photos! :-D

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:55 pm
I can't wait to see everyone's photos! :-D
Hehe me neither :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:29 pm
Tomorrow is June 30th, the official deadline to submit pictures :D

Since I won't be off until Thursday for the long holiday weekend, I may not have a chance to put the pictures on before then, so you have three more days (until July 2nd) to send me the pictures :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Page 3 of 3

Login