Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 9 of 10

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:53 am
Did you that, I totally agree with Hilary, Dyar Aussie Chops DOES get the blame for everything!! :) :lol:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:38 am
Did you know that I always believed, Dyar IS to blame for everything? :-?

Did you know to never ask Fishy to spell French words or German or Spanish or Dutch or Irish or Chinese or English but she is pretty good at helping you with the secret code of the IRS? :-?

Did you know though that her spelling is usually better than mine or Dyar's....unless it is in anything other than American? :-D

Did you know that I don't fear those fins until Wednesday? :nahnah:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:43 am
Did you know that Fishy is going to give you a good slapping if you're not careful?

Did you know that I've not eaten shark-fin soup & don't want to either - poor sharkies :(

Did you know that I have eaten snake soup while in Hong Kong?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:47 am
Did you know that I have eaten snake soup while in Hong Kong?
Poor snakes!!! I like snakes!! :D
Did you know that I don't fear those fins until Wednesday?
Did you know that I don't understand why you don't fear the fins now but you will on Wednesday? :-? :-? :-?

Did you know that I don't fear the fear Fishy's fins at all? I've got some awesome 'duck' wings that I can slap people with. :) :lol:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:52 am
Did you know that Wednesday is April 16th....the day after tax season, which means Fishy will pay closer attention again to what is happening :o :) :) :)

Did you know that you can slap people with those awesome wings....but what about Fish? 8)

Did you know that I don't really fear those fins either, as I never get into trouble..:dream:...except that one time I tried to take away her SCCI...or her train....or bid against her...and won :shock: :shock: :shock:..and then made her pay for it :cool:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:32 pm
Did you know that Wednesday is commonly known as Thumpday if your name is Dyar....and did you know you should live in fear if you upset the Fish little Miss Moey?

Dyar

PS - Did you know no one picked on me on 'Pick On Dyar' Day in 2008 :D

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:47 pm
Did you know I'd rather have Wednesday be Humpday and not Thumpday?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:51 pm
Did you know...so do I...but beggers (for mercy) can't be chooses?

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:04 pm
Did you know that if you beg long enough Thumpday may become Humpday :D
Did you know no one picked on me on 'Pick On Dyar' Day in 2008
Did you know that Dyar conveniently brought the forum down on POD day? (April 1st) :???:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:32 am
Did you know that you might have forgotten Manni's and mine father-daughter anniversary on Sunday?

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:13 am
Did you know that.....
Did you know that Dyar conveniently brought the forum down on POD day? (April 1st) :???:
Oh I guess you did

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:15 am
Did you know that, I totally agree with Hilary, Dyar Aussie Chops DOES get the blame for everything!! :) :lol:
Did you know I quite like Hilary & Duckie and tend to agree with the things they say against the injustices of the world

Dyar

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:42 am
Did you know that, I totally agree with Hilary, Dyar Aussie Chops DOES get the blame for everything!! :) :lol:
Did you know I quite like Hilary & Duckie and tend to agree with the things they say against the injustices of the world

Dyar
Did you know that neither of us said you getting the blame was a bad thing? 8-) 8-)

Did you know that I have an evil streak? :daz:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:27 am
Did you know that this has been one of the best summers around here?

Did you know that it got really hot at times but never as humid as it normall does?

Did you know that right now we are in a "cold" spell with perfect temperatures?

Did you know that apparently I am very happy about that? :o

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:29 am
Did you know that I already answered this in the wrong place? Did you know that I hadn't noticed? Did you know that's funny? :lol:

Oh, and did you know that it's a lovely day here too. :-D

Postby Smurf1303 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:36 am
Did you know Oxford are currently in the relegation zone :(

But I've nursed my hangover from last night now :beer:

And am off to :cheerleader2: :cheerleader2: :cheerleader2: :cheerleader2: them out of it - maybe less the pompoms

Postby Lia » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:30 am
Did you know that from the 640 blueimps members 141 members posted 5 times or less and that 291 members never made one post at all? :shock: :shock:

Lia

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:52 pm
(Know we're meant to wait til 3 have elapsed) but yay Oxford won 6-3 and did you know that's the most goals I've ever seen scored in one match :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Postby smurf account » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:02 pm
Did you know that from the 640 blueimps members 141 members posted 5 times or less and that 291 members never made one post at all? :shock: :shock:
Did you know that even I have signed up three times, and did you not know how many times the others actually have!
smurf account :horse:

Postby steveparkes » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 am
Did you know that even I have signed up three times, and did you not know how many times the others actually have!
Did you know why you did that? :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Page 9 of 10

Login