Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 8 of 10

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:43 pm
Did you know...I have been banned from changing people's posts.....which is a total outrage....once again

Dyar
Did you know that all I can say to that is ...:relieved:

:) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cool Smurf » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:28 pm
Did you know that my cat likes to knock my Smurfs off of my bookshelf ?

Did you know that I like to sing out loud when nobody's home?
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:32 am
Did you know that I met Robin, Michelle and Veronique on Saturday? :D

Postby agent smurf » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:43 pm
No.
Did you know that I won't be the new webmaster of Blue Cavern?
:-?

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:49 pm
Did you know I am going to Hawaii in a few weeks to have a chicken & pineapple pizza?

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:28 am
Did you know that me & my mate nearly got beaten up by looney drug dealers while we were in Hawaii? :eek:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:42 am
Did you know that I don't like pineapple? :???:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:43 pm
Did you know that I love chicken & pineapple pizza? :mrgreen:

Did you know that I don't think Dyar will share though :???: and send me a piece? :(

Did you know that for the first time in five months or so (December) I don't have to work overtime this week..and may actually be able to have a life outside of work? :party:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:00 pm
Woohoo! Good for you Moey! Did you know that I'm pleased for you? :D

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:00 pm
Poor Moey, did you know I've finally got to give up evening shifts and have my life back :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:45 pm
Did you know that me & my mate nearly got beaten up by looney drug dealers while we were in Hawaii? :eek:
Did you know I am gonna go there and if I see those looney drug dealers, Tojo...if I see them, I mean if they ever come within 100 yards of me.....then I will..........probably run away and save my pizza from those meanies?
Did you know that I don't like pineapple? :???:
Did you know I could share my pizza with you then Hilary?....cos that way I could be unusually polite and offer some of my pizza to you, knowing full well I wouldn't have to share my pizza anyway. The perfect pizza eating partner me thinks.
Did you know that I love chicken & pineapple pizza? :mrgreen:
Did you know the answer is still NO !! Moey, and you still can't have any of MY pizza?
Did you know that I don't think Dyar will share though :???: and send me a piece? :(
Did you know I am kindly willing to share a photograph of any of my pizzas with you?
Did you know that for the first time in five months or so (December) I don't have to work overtime this week..and may actually be able to have a life outside of work? :party:
Did you know with all of that spare time on your hands Moey....that the Hair of the Dog bar in Chatty is a good place to go to meet slow waitresses who think Delaware is the best thing since sliced pizza?

Dyar

PS - Did you know I kind of like pizza? :D

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:10 am
Did you know that I love pizza too but not with stinky pineapple on it! :-P Did you know that I don't like sharing pizza either? :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:52 pm
Did you know that everybody on here is invited for a squirrel roasting today?

Did you know that a d........ squirrel ate his way through my backporch screen (made out of steel) and now is too stupid to go out thru the open door, even after I showed him (must be a he) the door and how to open it

did you know that Dyar might actually share a pizza if it has squirrel on it..but then again might not as squirrel is supposed to taste like chicken?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:27 pm
Did you know that I love pizza too but not with stinky pineapple on it! :-P
Did you know not even me likes stinky pineapple on my pizzas....I like sweet smelling pineapple on my pizza with JUST my hands on it.......no I don't eat pizza with my hands.....I eat the pizza first and then my hands for desert.

Dyar

PS - Squirrel pizza....that's worse than no pineapple on a pizza :-P

PPS - Ok, pizza at your house next time Hilary......we both know our pizzas will be safe then :D

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:54 am
Did you know that that's a deal, Dyar? :D :)

Did you know that "dessert" has 2 "s"?

Did you know that picking on Moey for spelling is going to get you into trouble big time? :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:58 pm
Did you know that "dessert" has 2 "s"?

Did you know that picking on Moey for spelling is going to get you into trouble big time? :-D
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Did you know this wasn't the first time this has happened to me?

I have picked on people before (i.e. Moey :) ) only for it to come back and bite me. :-?

Dyar

PS - Hey.....Did you know, I can just go back and edit my post with the correct spelling, and then delete Hilary's post and viola? :D

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:11 am
Did you know you mean "voila"? Did you know that a viola is a musical instrument similar to a violin? :neener:

Postby Tojo » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:32 am
Did you know this post is very funny? :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:52 am
Did you know you mean "voila"? Did you know that a viola is a musical instrument similar to a violin? :neener:
Did you know Dyar will blame me for that because he asked me how to spell "voila" after a 14 hour work day and I seriously thought that was how you spelt it at the time? :goodnight:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:04 am
:sofunny: :sofunny:

Did you know that you're forgiven Staci cos Dyar gets the blame for everything? :-D :)
Page 8 of 10

Login