Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby JoseDiegoR » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:06 pm
Hello! I just was finally accepted to join this forum. And feel so excited to learn and share!

I'm from Santiago de Chile and is fantastic to find an space on the net where you can interact with fellow smurfs collectors from all over the world! Since I come from a very small and far country, it's tough to find smurfs lovers to hang out with.

I started my smurf collection a little time a go. But I feel lucky enough to say that I have that collection that I used to dream of when I was a kid. Now I'm 38 and enjoy as a boy every time I receive a new item to add to my village.

I'm still working on my display, this pics are a bit old, soon I'll post newer ones.

Smurffing at the end of the world!
Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:46 pm
:welcome: to Blue Cavern!
Sorry it took so long, I didn't get the e-mail notification until the other day when I realized my e-mail wasn't working correctly and checked for new members :oops:

I love how you set up your village...it's beautiful!!!
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby JoseDiegoR » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:10 pm
Thank you Maureen! Actually it was a couple months waiting for... I thought it was because the forum its been a bit quiet last months... I see no many posts over here on the last season... Any reason for?

I'm glad you like my village project... Still working on it. By now I'm just focused on finishing the display and growing on figures... I have 150 different smurfs now, (on the pics I was 120) Since there's so many smurffy things to collect about... I centering my research on smurfs figures, buildings and playsets available from 1965 to 1984, the year I received my first Large House for Christmas.
Smurffing at the end of the world!
Postby The Smurf Collector » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:55 am
G'day from Australia

Thank you for staring pictures of your collection. I hope you find the forum to your liking as I have over the years. The wonderful thing about the forum is that it allows Smurf collectors from around the world to share their own experiences of smurf collecting.

The best thing about this is that every story is unique. In my opinion this is why the forum is just priceless.

Best Regards

Kath
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Page 1 of 1

Login