Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby Dansmurf » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:47 am
Hi Smurfs Friends,

My name is Lene, 45 and I am from Denmark. I used to collect smurfs as a child but then I grew up and the smurfs were put away. About 2-3 years ago I got interested in the smurfs again and started to collect them and reading all the smurfs pages I could find on the internet. I guess I have about 200 smurfs by now (I even had to buy my smurfs from my childhood back from my son! - he is now 12 years old and no longer interested in the smurfs and know the value of Money...). I do not know any smurf collector here in Denmark and mostly I do not tell that I collect them as most people think I am crazy - my kids do too though they do think it is a Little exciting then a new smurfs or building arrive.
Well, this was all for now I am sure I will enjoy this forum and I already need some Expert help with a smurf I have just got a few days ago if I can just find out to post a picture of it:)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:30 am
Hej och välkomna till bordet, Lene!!! :D

You needn't feel guilty or crazy or whatsoever. :hug: Some fellow members rediscovered their love to smurfs again, once they are adult. And you are not the only Danish person here. Our fellow member Cassiebsg is a Portuguese living in DK. :)

If you need any help, just take a pic, upload it using filename. (Make sure the file is not too large) and place your question in the sections "smurfy chat" or "smurf collectors corner". :D

Btw. my name's Dominique, I'm 34 years old and I have been collecting smurfs for 31 years. :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:07 pm
Hej Lene og velkommen til! :D

As Dominique already said, I'm a Portuguese living in Denmark for nearly 10 years now! :shock: I've actually restarted collecting shortly after I landed her.
I'm mostly only missing the hard/expensive ones, and since I really don't want (or have the money) to pay the high price for them, I just live with them missing in the collection... what fun would it be if one had all anyway? ;)

Anyway, enjoy the board. :)
I'm in MidtJylland, near Herning, btw.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:03 pm
:welcome: to the forum :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:50 pm
Hi Lene,

a big welcome from me too!! :cheers:

I've learnt a lot about smurf collecting here at the forum & am always surprised how much I still have to learn. There are so many variations it's incredible.

Enjoy yourself here at the forum & take a look at some of the older posts as this forum is a mine of information!!
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby hfos » Tue May 13, 2014 2:30 pm
I'm planning on giving my daughter my spare/double smurfs to play with as soon as she shows an interest in them so I'll hopefully never be in that position of having to buy them back! She's 3 next week, I might actually give her a couple then, to get her started.
Page 1 of 1

Login