Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby Lunasmurfette » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:50 am
Hi everybody!

Also I will introduce myself. My name is Karin and I am from The Netherlands and of course a smurf collector, since ca. 10 years.
In my youth I collected them from the BP gasstation and then these smurfs staid somewhere at my parents house for a long time.
When a collegue from work, whom is also a smurf collector, asked me if I had smurfs and if he could get them, I search the smurfs at my parents house, but then I decided not to give them away but to start my own collection and since then I have the smurf virus :? :-D

At the moment I am on holiday in Italy but when I am back in Holland I will upload some pictures of my collection and I also have a question about one special promo smurf. :shock: I want to ask you if one of you already saw this smurf before. At one of the Blue Paradise Fair I showed him to Tintin but I am wondering if someone else maybe has more information. It is the supersmurf on trapeze with the text on his body "deukanine" As far as I know is deukanine a kind of rabbit food. Anyway, i will post the picture as soon as I am back.

Looking forward to chat with you about smurfs....

Greetings, Karin

Postby Tintin » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 am
Hi Karin

Hello Karin welcome at this great forum !! :-D
Indeed the Deukanine is a very nice smurf :D

Greetings / groeten Tintin / Kuifje

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:29 pm
:welcome: Karin,

looking forward to seeing some of your collection and the special promo :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:47 pm
Welcome at Blue Cavern Karin :D

Postby André » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:19 pm
Welcome to the forum Karin!!! :cheers:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:55 pm
Welcome Karin! :welcome: :smurfwave:
We can certainly help you with a lot of smurfy things and you us, but a cure for the smurf virus we can't help you with. ;) :lol: :) :) :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby smurfowen » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:02 pm
WELKOM KARIN
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Lia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:20 am
welkom op het forum Karin! :welcome:

Lia

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:18 am
:welcome: to the smurfiest board on the net, Karin. :D Have a great time being here. :D
Postby Lunasmurfette » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:15 am
Hi everybody,

Thanks for the smurfy welcome!
In the meantime I read a lot of topics and I must say, I learned a lot and I like to see all the pictures.
I will try to upload some pics of my collection in the other topic and some question about two promo smurfs I have.
Greetings from Holland, Karin
Page 1 of 1

Login