Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby TimeZero » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:34 am
Hello everyone

I am not exactly new to this forum, because I knew it for quite a while already. However, it's been a while since I passed by, so, officially, this is a "say hi and introduce myself" message to the community...

I am a smurf collector since years from Belgium, I've been collecting" smurfs since I was a kid. It started when I was around 6 or 7 years old. Back then, I eventually switched my other toys for Smurfs and other figurines. During the years, me and my brother built up a collection without really being aware of it, just for playing with them. Growing older, we stopped playing but kept on collecting and so, through all that time, we now have a great collection of smurfs...

I don't collect everything about smurfs though. I only collect the figurines and all items which have to do with the smurf village. I don't have interest in plastic toys, pluche dolls, clothes, fake smurfs, merchandising etc... That way, I could settle my goal and aim for the things I really want : figurines.

I hope to post some images of this and that later on.

Nice to meet you all.
I'm also active on the Mushroomvillage forum.

Kevin

Postby smurfer » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:26 pm
A Smurfy welcome on the Blue Cavern Forum Kevin ! :thumbsmurf:

Looking forward to see some pics of your collection ..

:cheers:

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:37 pm
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your collection!

Postby André » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:37 pm
Welcome Kevin!!

Hope you will enjoy it here!!! :-D :cheers:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Benny » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Welcome on Bluecavern Kevin!!! :cheers: sounds very good with your collection :D

Postby Tintin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:27 am
Hi Kevin

Welcome to this great forum !!!!!!

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 am
:welcome: Kevin,

glad to see another long-time collector around. :D Have a great time being here. :D
Postby jrparadine » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:17 am
Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the group! We're like family here so don't be afraid to jump right in!
Looking forward to seeing your collection!
JOnathan
Page 1 of 1

Login