Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1

Hi!

Postby Tommo » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:01 am
Hi Everyone,

just wanted to introduce myself as I've been using this forum for a while and signed up a couple of months ago. I've been collecting smurfs, much to the disbelief of my fiancee who just rolls her eyes, for about a year and a half now. My dad used to get them from my uncle who worked at a National petrol station in the late 70's/early 80,s and we would put them under the Christmas tree each year. So I had the idea of doing the same and retrieved the ones we had from my parents loft. We had about 70 normal smurfs and about 20 super smurfs. I was amazed, when I went on Blue Imps, how many smurfs there were and have been collecting ever since.

Andy.

Postby Pitufo » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:17 am
WELCOME aboard, Andy

I am sure you will enjoy here...THIS IS THE GREATEST FORUM OF SMURFS IN TEH WORLD...all the info, the news, nice members.

I imagine you are a british collector, aren´t you???

Don´t hesitate in asking here what you need and share your pics. The collections of 2000 smurfs began as collections of 10 smurfs, so all the collectiors are welcome, to share, to get info and to enjoy

:D :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 am
:welcome: Andy! :smurfwave:
Looking forward to see pics of your collection.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tintin » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:57 am
Hi Andy

Welcome on this forum........
Hope you will enjoy your stay !!!

Tintin

Postby André » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 am
Welcome Andy!! :D :cheers: :welcome:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:57 am
Hi Andy and welcome to the forum. :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Wandy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 am
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WELCOME ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheerleader2: :cheerleader2:

:witch: Wandy :witch:

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:56 pm
Welcome to the forum Andy! :D :D

Postby Benny » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:13 pm
Welcome onboard Andy! :cheers:

Postby steveparkes » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:13 am
a warm welcome Andy, I am sure you're gonna like it here :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby bwalters » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:28 am
Hi Andy; :welcome: to the Smurf forum. Lots of good people on here. Show us pic's of your collection.
Mr Bill

Postby Tommo » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 am
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I will get around to taking some photos soon when I can face getting them all out. I've got just over 520 normal smurfs at the moment all in pvc zip lock bags and stored away in boxes. Yup Pitufo, I'm a british collector and wished that I had carried on collecting through the 80's, but hey, I'm making up for that now.

Postby Nivid » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 pm
Welcome :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Nivid :hiya:
Page 1 of 1

Login