Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:58 pm
I was a huge fan of the smurfs back when I was a child and have gotten back into them over the last year because of my four year old daughter. She found some of my old smurfs and was curious so I told her about them and we got some videos. Unfortuantely most of my old smurfs are long gone but we have been rebuilding our collection with both Jakks smurfs and schleich (we have over 200 between the two of us now). MY fa vorite smurfs going all the way back to my childhood are Dreamy and Tracker. My daughter loves Sassette (we spent quite awhile trying to find a Sassette for her). I also am a history and computer teacher at an elementary school and have been using smurfs as part of an online project.

Postby Tintin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:08 am
Hi Tracker

Welcome on the smurf forum. :cheers:

A very nice story, it's great to read that you and your daughter are having a great time with the smurfs........................ :-D

Tintin

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:02 am
It's great that smurfs are reaching a new generation!! :)

Welcome to the forum Tracker!! :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:15 am
:welcome: Tracker Smurf
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby steveparkes » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:18 am
Welcome to the forum Tracker, hope you enjoy your stay :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Wandy » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:25 am
:welcome: TO THE FORUM :cheers: TRACKER SMURF :carrots:

Wandy :witch:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:26 pm
Welcome Tracker...hope you like it here :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:18 pm
Welcome Tracker Smurf. always nice to see a new poster come on here. Hope you have as much fun and learn as much as I have had.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:32 am
Thanks for being so friendly everyone. Its nice to see an online community that is socially well adjusted for a change :)

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:00 pm
Welcome to the forum Tracker Smurf! :D :D :D

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:13 am
Hi Tracker Smurf :cheers:

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here & the forum is a mine of information concerning our hobby as well :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby André » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:17 am
Welcome to the forum!! :cheers:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm
Welcome Tracker Smurf !!! :cheers:

Dyar

Postby Nivid » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:31 am
Cute story! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :world: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Nivid :hiya:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:11 am
:welcome: to the smurfiest board on the net. :D

Have a great time being here. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login