Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby smurfwish » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:20 am
Finally I have a few mins to pop on here and say :joy: hi :joy: to all the 'old' faces and lots of new ones too! I hope everyone is well and busy smurf collecting. I must admit mine have stayed boxed away the last few months whilst I ploughed all my time into a new venture (a business one sadly :( but exciting none the less!!!!) :busy: .
I would dearly love to hear all your news and catch up on the gossip and banter....loads of it no doubt!!!
I promise to pop on here lots now just to see whats happening and when time and work permits...to tell you my news :)...kids growing so fast, 2 at college :shock: , new dog - Chicco, my venture into the big wide world of having an online store etc etc.

Cheerio for now and I will be back soon.... :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:26 am
:hiya: Maxine!!! :hug:

Great to have you back. :hug: :D I had a very rough year though. My mum's best friend was diagnosed and treated with cancer in springtime. She passed away less than six months later. :( :( :( :( I have been diagnosed with crossbite lately. :( :( :(

Postby Beers » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 am
I'm not telling you anything......unless i'm not driving of course, and when i know i won't make any wrong turns !
Making wrong turns when you are driving your bus whilst talking to Maxine on the phone is not recommended :banghead:

:neener:
:stupidsmurf:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:39 am
Nice to hear from you, Maxine :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby steveparkes » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:18 pm
Hey welcome back Maxine, good to see you're still smurfing
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:29 pm
Hey, welcome back, Max! We missed you :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby schtroumpfette » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:13 pm
Welcome back. :D

Postby FlamingO » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:39 am
Welcome back to the forum Maxine :-D

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 am
Hi Maxine :D

I haven't been around much myself.
Good to hear you are going well :cheers:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 am
I shall say hello as I haven't met you before! Welcome back too. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 am
Hey Maxine's back and I'm gonna be in trouble......where was I going with this......

Great to hear you're alive and well Maxine and I hope you get more time to post on hear as it's been way too long. You have been missed :hug:

Dyar

Postby smurfwish » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:36 am
Well thank you all for the welcome back :-D it is good to catch up with old friends (and new ones too)!
I am sorry Dominique to hear of the bad year you have been having - I do hope that things soon start to get better.
As for you Beers...welll whose fault was it for talking whilst at work that actually made them take a wrong turn (ewww that reminds me of the film :shock: ).
Dyar...lovely to hear from you and yes you are correct - trouble will duly resume as I have a lot of making up to do.
Fishy - :streamer: too long spent not ganging up on the others :) time to rectify that hey!!
Mo - your plans for the house look fabulous and I can not wait for the smurfy house warming paaarrrrttttyyyyy :party: a great excuse for us all to get together me thinks :). (with the obligatory gift of a smurfy item as a 'New Home' pressie of course!).
Am still trying to get up to date on all the news, sorry antics of the gang, so shall keep reading....and reading...and reading...

:gaga: I seem to have mislaid many of the postal addresses, email addressses and msn addresses that I had so please can you PM them to me as with the season of goodwill :xmas: just around the corner I would like to pop some things in either land or cyber post. xxx
Page 1 of 1

Login