Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Simon X » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:35 am
I came across this smurf comic in a German store, which says "1 surprise smurf, original from Schleich". I bought one of these magazines and got 2.0756 Beauty. I cannot see any differences to the normal Schleich version.

If anyone has information whether other smurfs can be found in this magazine, please share it. :D
Postby Tojo » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:33 pm
Thanks for the head-up Simon. I shall have to see if I can find a copy in one of the newsagents at Frankfurt Central Station.

Update: I bought a copy of the magazine this morning & Beauty was in my packet as well. Whether other figures are available I don't know as I didn't want to buy a 2nd magazine to find out...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:52 pm
I ordered a magazine from ebay.de as well as a surprise package by itself..both had Beauty/Vanity in it. And I didn't see any difference to the one that Schleich released either. A bit of a let down but the magazine is nice.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login