Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 4
Postby Lia » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:40 pm
Here is a picture of the new smurfs for 2014
Attachments
smurfs 2014.jpg
smurfs 2014.jpg (32.84 KiB) Viewed 4194 times

Postby Lia » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:41 pm
Display box
Attachments
Display pirates.jpg
Display pirates.jpg (93.18 KiB) Viewed 4193 times

Postby André » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:13 pm
Finally we got to see them. :-D :cheers:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby The Smurf Collector » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:58 pm
Thanks for sharing this with us all. Do you think they will be available before Christmas?

Also does anyone have an idea of what smurfs will be discontinued in 2014?

Cheers
Kath

Postby Lia » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 pm
Hi Kath

I was told that is could be possible to have them before christmas.
Last year, I received the 2013 smurfs just a few days before christmas, so let`s hope, it will be the same this year!

lia

Postby paolo » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:23 pm
I don't like them... not even one! :x

... but I will buy them the same :cheers:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 am
Thanks for sharing, Lia. :D They are adorable. :smitten:

Postby TimeZero » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:57 am
oh lovely :-)

Postby Arno » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:58 am
Thank you to inform us.
Well, just looking at the pictures, I also don't feel crazy about these ones... but maybe when I will see them as real figurines, I will like them !

Postby SmurfeeJo » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:08 am
I know what to ask Santa to bring me for Christmas now. Thanks for posting, Lia.
:)

Postby Lia » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:44 am
I quite like them and even if I didn`t...I know from experience that smurfs look much better, once you see them "live" :D
I love that display!!

Postby Tojo » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:33 pm
These could be used to make a nice scene using the old pirate smurf & the McDonalds pirate smurfs together with a Playmobil pirate ship 8)

I actually like this set & think that kids can actually play with these for a change. Ideal for in the sand pit or bath tub for example.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby psiko » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:44 am
at first sight I was disappointed, as I find them not "courageous", but today I definetely like them! do you know if there wil be a second release later the next year? I hope for some playsets or a house, or some supersmurf!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:13 am
I am not crazy about them as I prefer smurfs in their smurfy form...but I will buy them..and there are a couple in the lot which I find quite cute.

I agree that these are perfect for a playset...really hope Schleich will surprise us with an island playset or pirate ship playset.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:48 am
Lets hope that is why they look like this Maureen! :cheers:

A ship playset. :-D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Simon X » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:09 pm
Thanks for the images! :D

They are not in the "classic smurfy" form (white trousers, white cap), but at least I like 2.0763 and 2.0764. To say more about them I'll wait for clearer images (or even wait for holding them in my hands). 2.0767 reminds me of this McDonald's smurf (photo from Moey's website). Just turn the smurf's head a bit (this is possible with the Non-PVC McDonald's smurf :) ) and they look very similar.

I tried to translate their names:

2.0760 Captain smurf
2.0761 Pirate smurfette
2.0762 Pirate smurf
2.0763 Ship's boy smurf
2.0764 Ship's cook smurf
2.0765 Lookout smurf
2.0766 Treasure hunter smurf
2.0767 Privateer smurf

Does anyone know whether these will be the only new smurfs in 2014? With the third film coming in 2015 I think there won't be movie style smurfs this year...

Postby paolo » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:54 pm
With the third film coming in 2015 I think there won't be movie style smurfs this year...
really? another movie so fast?

Postby bradley » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:07 pm
Finally happy to see a Pirate theme! I really love the Papa and Smurfette! As for the rest i look forward to seeing them in person.

Postby Simon X » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:59 am
With the third film coming in 2015 I think there won't be movie style smurfs this year...
really? another movie so fast?
I have read this on several websites (IMDB, Wikipedia,...).

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm
My first thought was "there's something weird about these Smurfs..." as I looked and studied the pictures it hit me... they have feet and toes! :eek:
Guess I'll wait for them to come out and me to buy them, before I decide if I like them or not... :cool:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 1 of 4

Login