Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 4 of 4

Postby André » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:49 am
Hi Kath,

I like them a lot too. :-D

Pirate smurfette and pirate cook have the cavitynumbers between the legs on the back of the capes. :cheers:

Treasure is a twopiece mold and you have to take it apart to find that number I guess?? :)
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:33 am
I got them as a birthday gift yesterday. :smitten: :D I love them dearly and I decided to look out for a neat pirate ship soon. :D

Postby Tojo » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:54 pm
That's a great birthday present Dominique :-D

Congratulations on your birthday by the way :hug:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tintin » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:55 am
Hi Dom

Happy Birthday !!! Indeed a nice gift :-D

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:21 am
Happy belated birthday, Dom :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:26 am
Thank you guys. I started an internship at an archive for mining history last week. :D Love it!!! :D

Postby FlamingO » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:37 am
Hi All :hiya:

Does anyone know why the new smurfs have their eyes joined together? Sort of just with a white line. I see from the Schleich photos that is intentional but not something seen on past smurfs?

Postby The Smurf Collector » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:14 pm
I hadn't noticed that before you mentioned it. The pirate smurfs with an eye patch clearly have one separate eye though. :-?
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au

Postby Arno » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:38 am
I was asking myself the same question : why eyes joined ?
Well, some old molds have eyes joined and I think that could be to be closer to the original drawings of the smurfs who have eyes joined.

Postby Arno » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:43 am
I also noticed a diffrence between picture in catalog and sold smurf on the pirate cook 2.0764 :
- the smurf pictured in the catalog has the head of handle painted in brown
- the smurf sold has the head of handle painted in silver.

Does someone got a pirate cook with brown head handle ?

Postby Tojo » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:43 am
I got mine yesterday during a shopping trip to Frankfurt & am very pleased with them :-D The only problem I've got is that my cabinet is full so they'll have to live in a box... :(
Pirate smurfette and pirate cook have the cavitynumbers between the legs on the back of the capes. :cheers:

I still can't find the cavity number on Cook Smurf :-? I've looked between his legs, on the back of the apron, between the feet in fact everywhere that I can think of :x
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Dutchsmurf » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:28 pm
I really like the idea of pirate smurfs, but I think their just 'OK'. The smurfs from 2000-2007 for example look a bit more creative/original and more proffesional than these pirate smurfs, but also the other sets from the last few years.

I still like them though (I always like smurfs ;)) but they could have been better. Lookout smurf is my personal favorite by the way :)
Little blue guys for the win!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:34 am
I got mine yesterday during a shopping trip to Frankfurt & am very pleased with them :-D The only problem I've got is that my cabinet is full so they'll have to live in a box... :(
Dear Tojo, please don't cry. :hug: :hug: :hug: Remember Easter is coming and why shouldn't Bärbel cherish you with another display for your cuties?
I am sure you will find some space for them.
Page 4 of 4

Login