Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:41 am
Just a heads up for our Australian members....it looks like you will hit the jackpot if you check out Big W and also Toys R Us :D

I have stolen these pictures from Brad's Facebook page....Hope he won't mind :dream:

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bradley » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:15 am
Thats ok Maureen! Yeah I have been on the hunt since Thursday when the movie was released. Myer also have smurf toys as well. See these pics attached! I'm still waiting to see the movie plush... those are the ones I really want. Vexy & Hackus, Handy & Baker. Hope they turn up soon. But I did score the single pack movie figures today! And I've bought the 3 different mushroom house playsets. Those are really nice actually.

And we also got the schleich blistered card figurines at Toys R Us! I got the two that I needed, Spy and Angry! Happy they released Angry here!
Attachments
1017041_10152184809119688_531392548_n2.jpg
1017041_10152184809119688_531392548_n2.jpg (75.14 KiB) Viewed 2745 times
1239607_10152184809014688_614254547_n.jpg
1239607_10152184809014688_614254547_n.jpg (108.7 KiB) Viewed 2745 times

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:12 pm
Omg! What are those cars or whatever in that last photo? They look incredible :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:40 am
Omg! What are those cars or whatever in that last photo? They look incredible :-D
I second that. :D I am also very fond of Clumsy. :D

Postby bradley » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:28 am
Those cars must be from the same company that made those remote control smurf cars and the pull back racers. I think the company is called Goldie. These cars are smaller than the pull back racers. I have a Gargamel pull back racer. The only one I wanted from the set. So these ones are tiny. When I saw this MASSIVE display of cars... they all look different to me! So many different variations of cars to collect. I didn't buy any of them. I'm not really interested in them but it was impressive seeing them all. I think from memory they had smurfettes and brainy in the cars.

So here is a list of what has been released sofar... hopefully more to come:

-Movie figure single packs
-Movie figure double packs
-Papa Smurf Mushroom House Playset
-Smurfette Mushroom House Playset
-Smurfette Beauty Parlor Mushroom House Playset
-Classic Cartoon Smurfette Mushroom House
-Movie Smurfette Fashion Doll
-Movie Schleich pvcs
-Schleich blister carded pvcs
-Classic cartoon beanie plush - papa, smurfette, smurf & chef
-Micro Village playsets set of 4 - Series 1
-Micro Village figures set of 3 - Series 1
-New Movie smurf plush in claw machine
-Build A Bear - Vexy, Hackus, Smurfette & Clumsy
-McDonalds toys
-Cinema promo cups

WOW! That is quite a lot actually now that I list it down. This has all happened mostly over the weekend.. or since Thursday when the movie was released. I was beginning to get disappointed with the lack of smurf merchandise out the weeks leading up to the movie. I hope there is more to come as the main ones I am after are the movie plush.

-Vexy & Hackus, Handy & Baker
-Blue Vexy & Hackus
AND 2 pack Blue Vexy & Hackus figures

Postby The Smurf Collector » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:57 pm
I have also seen them in the Caltex/Safeway petrol stations. I didn't buy any either as I keep telling myself only to buy the PVC figurines. Though this is getting harder to do with all the smurf items for sale at the moment.

Cheers
Kath
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au

Postby bradley » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:45 am
This was Big W last week! Smurfs 2 display stand!

FRONT

BACK

TOY ISLE

Postby bradley » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:49 am
these are on the counter of the caltex petrol station last weekend. Plastic Smurf & Smurfette heads with candy, sticker & smurf figure inside. 8 to collect! Love these!
Attachments
other-candy-heads-figure-vanity.jpg
other-candy-heads-figure-vanity.jpg (70.09 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
other-candy-heads-figure-papa.jpg
other-candy-heads-figure-papa.jpg (70.54 KiB) Viewed 2633 times

Postby bradley » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:50 am
Toys R US still have almost nothing... very disappointing. :angry:

Postby The Smurf Collector » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:10 pm
I love the look of the Smurf heads, so may need to get petrol on the way to work today.

I first saw these things on eBay though I thought they were asking too much.

Cheers
Kath
Page 1 of 1

Login