Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:31 pm
Build A Bear is offering smurfs again for Smurfs Movie 2. This time it looks like we are getting Papa Smurf, Smurfette, and of course the Naughties

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:04 pm
Here are pictures of the plushes

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby southernyacht » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:40 pm
That smurfette's hair looks kinda wild!

Still a bit undecided about her, but I love the look of Vexy!
Cathy x :cat:

Postby SmurfeeJo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:14 pm
I agree with you. Smurfette looks like she's having a bad hair day!
:)
Think The Naughties look quite good.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:26 am
The original build a bear smurfette came with a very simple dress...these it looks like you have to buy all the clothes for ....grrrr.....except for Haksus I suppose

Postby bradley » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:46 am
I hope this promotion comes to Australia again because there are now Build A Bear stores recently opened in my state. They only had a couple stores interstate back when the first movie came out. My smurfy friend in QLD got for me the Papa Smurf. The only Build A Bear I liked the look of. If they come out here this time I'd like to get the 2 Naughties! Smurfette I agree doesn't look right but then I think she looks slightly better than the first one.

Postby SmurfeeJo » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:34 pm
Hi Kath & Brad (Aussie smurfies),

Smurfs at Build a Bear Australia available from 30-August.

Advert I saw had Smurfette, Clumsy & the Naughties.

I think I want to get Vexy to add to my collection.

Cheers,
Jo

Postby The Smurf Collector » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:42 am
Thanks Jo, for the Aussie news.

I had not heard of them until I read this thread but will be keeping my eyes open for a store.

Cheers
Kath
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au

Postby bradley » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:32 pm
Yeah saw the photo on their website this week! Exciting! I am after Vexy and Hackus for sure.

Postby bradley » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:01 am
Went past Build A Bear today and they have a display with these plush as Arriving Soon! They look good! Will be in there on the 30th for sure.
Attachments
1173911_10152120118159688_1555540371_n.jpg
1173911_10152120118159688_1555540371_n.jpg (87.81 KiB) Viewed 2891 times

Postby SmurfeeJo » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:59 am
Very excited now.

Unfortunately I found out today that I'm having my wisdom teeth removed on Aug-30, so I will have to wait a little longer to buy my Naughties, but its something to look forward to.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:46 am
Awwww Jo,

I'll be thinking of you. :( It's been fifteen years, since my wisdom teeth were removed. Despite missing my Xmas dinner (I yearned for my sole), I am so glad that I needn't worry now that they are gone.

Postby SmurfeeJo » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:23 am
Walked past build a bear today and noticed that they had sold out of Hackus.
When I asked, the guy at the counter said that Hackus was very popular and then Smurfette. He had lots of Vexy's left.

Wisdom teeth are gone now Ritter so I'm a lot happier - thank you for thinking of me.
Page 1 of 1

Login