Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 3

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:27 am
@Sandra: I think the mag costs 3,40€, but I am not quite sure if the price stays that way, with the release of the following number. So tell me please, how should we proceed? :-?

Postby paolo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:10 pm
Hello, can I be added to the list ... only if it's a pvc schleich smurf please?

I miss the Basf smurfs annual releases... why did they stop?

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 pm
Thanks for the info, Dom. :)

Put me down for 1, if it's a Schleich and as long as the price isn't more than 4,5€.

Hope it's not asking too much. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:01 am
@Paolo: I added you and put your name in brackets.
@Sandra: NP Sandra. I put your name in brackets, so that I can bear all your requirements in mind. :D

Postby Schleicher » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:45 pm
This year BASF will not have an exclusice smurf, but a figurine that will look like the light blue figurine on the top of this page.
http://www.weichmacher.basf.com/portal/ ... r=1_222592

Postby TimeZero » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:32 am
[quote="paolo"]
I miss the Basf smurfs annual releases... why did they stop?[/quote]

Yearly ? Was that yearly ? As for as I know, there are only 2, the chemist and the cellphone Smurfette ? Did I miss something ?

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:44 am
Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that the figurine is not manufactured by Schleich, but "Made in China", that why I deleted any of your names I put down earlier, but Kath. Talking about size, the figurine is something between the Chupa Chips figurines and the regular pvcs. :D

Nevertheless, he's a cute chap and I will post some pics tomorrow. :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:20 pm
Thanks for the update. :D

Looking forward to see the pics. :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby paolo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:09 pm
Thanks for the effort!
:cheers:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:31 am
The smurf mag costs 3,50€. It contains the comic mag, a brandnew empty sticker album, a free package containing five stickers for the album and of course the little drummer. :D

Below, you'll find a size comparison, between the chupa chips figurine (left), the little drummer (middle) and brainy (right). Talking about the colour, the drummer seems to be a little lighter than any of the chupa chips figurines.
Attachments
Smurf Mag.jpg
Smurf Mag.jpg (84.2 KiB) Viewed 3494 times
Sticker album and the package containing the drummer.jpg
Sticker album and the package containing the drummer.jpg (33.08 KiB) Viewed 3490 times
comparison.jpg
comparison.jpg (72.49 KiB) Viewed 3488 times

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:47 am
Here you find some pics showing the drummer. :D Note, that he's labelled as (c) Peyo. Additionally, he has got a number on his feet. :) Mind, that I don't know if the number is individually given or not.
Attachments
drummer side.jpg
drummer side.jpg (56.36 KiB) Viewed 3486 times
Marking 1.jpg
Marking 1.jpg (38.3 KiB) Viewed 3485 times
Drummer.jpg
Drummer.jpg (63.65 KiB) Viewed 3481 times

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:55 am
See above
Attachments
Number.jpg
Number.jpg (50.72 KiB) Viewed 3483 times

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:15 pm
Wow...he is cute....and has the classic look :cheers:

how many are supposed to be released in this set? I may have to change my mind about not getting them :banghead: :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby TimeZero » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:46 am
Thx for the effort, Ritter. He seems good for collectors but not what I search in Smurf's figurines.

Postby Tojo » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:29 am
It's great that you've posted photos Dominique :D

The comic was great value this time with the sticker album, stickers & mini smurf.

I too think that the smurf is very cute & he's now standing at the front of my display cabinet :-D

He's made of a soft material. Whether there will be any more of these figures released in the future we'll have to wait and see. I hope so though.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby paolo » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:38 am
Is the stickers album something original or just a German translation of past editions?

Can someone post a picture of the back cover and one inside page, please?

Postby Tintin » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:19 am
Hi

Looks cute........ :D

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:34 am
It's great that you've posted photos Dominique :D

The comic was great value this time with the sticker album, stickers & mini smurf.

I too think that the smurf is very cute & he's now standing at the front of my display cabinet :-D

Whether there will be any more of these figures released in the future we'll have to wait and see. I hope so though.
I couldn't have said it better, Tojo. :D The more figurines, the merrier for us. :D Btw. mine is standing next to the (historical) Chupa Chupa series. :D

@Moey: Do you want me to get the mag for you? if so, just drop me a pm. :D

@Kath: I sent out the mag on Saturday. :D Would you please get back to me asap you have received it? (So that I needn't worry though.) Thank you so much. :D

Postby The Smurf Collector » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:27 am
I received the magazine today (Thank you Dom) and love it.

In Australia we rarely get smurf comics so this one is real treat. I hope they have more. Now I just have to study up on my German.

Thanks
Kath
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:11 am
I received the magazine today (Thank you Dom) and love it.

In Australia we rarely get smurf comics so this one is real treat. I hope they have more. Now I just have to study up on my German.
No worries, Kath. When it comes to Germany, I'll gladly give you a hand. :)
Page 2 of 3

Login