Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 3
Postby Rachel » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:13 pm
Hi guys, after a few months of hard slog, not enough hours in the day but great fun learning lots of modelling techniques, I am very happy to say the smurf village has smurfs living in it!!! :twirl:

The mountain still needs a bit of work and I am still working on a couple of other smaller things to be added to the scenery but at least for now I can have some fun with smurfs.

Hopefully I will be having a bit of help to paint up a decent background from a friend over the next week so apologies for the blank wood. :D

After many years of wanting to have a go and then earlier in the year buying some scenery it is a lovely feeling finally to have got there. I would highly recommend anyone having a go, it is suprisingly easy once you get into it and I know I will be making more scenes in the future, altgough maybe not on such a big scale. :lol:

To save space here, I have uploaded them onto a page on Blue Imps: http://www.blueimps.com/smurf_village1.html

:tea:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:57 pm
Gorgeous Rachel!!!!!

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Pitufo » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:11 pm
Hi, Rachel!!!!!!!Great job!!!!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: I love all the pics, but I like specially the cemetery close to the lake...It is 100% Dickens :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:18 pm
I'm speechless. That looks excellent! The gravestones are such a fantastic idea and look really cool. You've done a great job, Rachel.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:28 pm
That is Firetrucking awesome Rach. I love it, I love it, I love it.

Not sure what I can say about it as the pics say how amazing it is. I want a display just like it. Once again you have created something with sophistication, class & style. Just really cool Mrs Webby

Dyar

Postby FlamingO » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:09 pm
Hi Rachel, it looks incredible :-D The detail is quality and I love all the different smurf groupings :D Congratz :cheerz:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:44 am
Hey Rachel !

Absolutely amazing ! You clever girl ! I am loving it ! The attention to detail you have gone to is just............. :love:

Roll on next weekend :woohoo:

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:39 am
Thanks guys :hug:

Hopefully I will have a go at putting together some little scenes this week. :-D

Glad so many of you like the little gravestones. I made these a while back for the other scenery originally but could wait to get them in the new village.

Just about everything apart from the smaller plants are Schleich products or Fimo. The smaller plants are little aquarium plants that I made bases for but the larger trees are all from Schleich and the walls are all the same styrofoam as the cliffs.
Roll on next weekend
Can't wait Gray. :hyper:

Postby steveparkes » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:05 am
Brilliant Rachel..that water looks SOO realistic :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:33 am
What can I say except you are F-ing awesome, Rach....Good Job :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:59 am
There is only one word I can think of to say....and I don't remember that word...and was never able to say it

But Mary Poppings used it...and it was looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg

and I think it describes this village to a t :D :-D :D

So much better than expected and I was expecting the best :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:12 am
But Mary Poppings used it...and it was looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:27 am
why did I know you would know it? :o :) :) :)

thanks Stace, for helping me out.....again :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:07 pm
A smart-ass fish...........excellent !

And i thought fish were stupid :sofunny: :sofunny:

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:59 pm
AMAZING! Rachel you sure have a wonderful village!

this must have been alot of fun and work!

its wonderful!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby naish510 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:18 pm
WOW Rachel it's amazing !!!! :shock: :shock:
I wish i had that too !!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW :D :shock:

Postby southernyacht » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:11 pm
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Looks brilliant Rachel, I love the gravestones and all the 'young' smurfs hanging out.
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Michelle » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:45 pm
This is the most beautifull smurflandscape I ever saw...AMAZING just like you are!
I love the waterdepartment...so real.... :omg:

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Rachel » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:05 pm
Thanks for all the lovely comments guys, I just wish you could all be here to enjoy playing s,urfs. :cheerz:

I will be getting the mountain and the snow finished this week and also another little item I am making for another scene but I will leave that one as a suprise. :winks:

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:07 pm
Surprises are goooooooooooood ! :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 3

Login