Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 3 of 3

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:15 pm
That is really awesome! :worship: :wave:

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:39 am
This is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen :-D

I want one :P

Postby Rachel » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:44 am
Thank You guys, it was great fun to do. :-D

In fact the village is actually going to be one of the first items I try and sell. If there are any UK smurfers who fancy it and would be willing to collect in person, just send me a PM. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:24 pm
In fact the village is actually going to be one of the first items I try and sell
Corrrr........If only I had the room!! I really hope that someone from the forum buys it from you Rach......it will be like keeping it in the smurfie family! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:30 pm
I wish I'd won the lottery! :smitten:

Postby Picaja » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:55 pm
:( :( :( :( :( I'm not a UK smurfer .. :banghead:
. . . . :rain: . . . . :rain:
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:11 pm
In fact the village is actually going to be one of the first items I try and sell. If there are any UK smurfers who fancy it and would be willing to collect in person, just send me a PM. :D
I don't know how you can part with such a fabulous item that you worked so hard on. I hope that someone here can give it a good home although I think it would better be suited in a smurf museum :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:48 pm
I wish for once that I was still living in Britain, <sigh>.

I've got the space here in the granny flat but there's no way that I could transport it here :???:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:17 pm
I don't remember any Smurfs ever dying. Who is burried there? Humans I guess. Just a thought. I love the display I wish I had the room to make a display like that. Actually I do I have a basement but when it rains really hard it floods I have sump pumps the send it back out. Bill

Postby Chris McBrien » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:54 pm
Rachel,
WOW!!!!!! :cheers:
My little son Noah (6) is working on his display and wanted to see some displays. He looks at your village just now and says "wow, Dad! Her display is better than yours!" I happily agree! Great job! :cheers:
"To Smurf or not to Smurf...I didn't know there was any question!"

Brainy Smurf
Page 3 of 3

Login