Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 2
Postby nperasmus » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:47 pm
This may seem like a strange question - but what will happen to your smurf collection when you die? Has anyone thought about this or made prior arangements???? :daz:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:52 am
I GO..............THEY GO....WITH ME ! :daz:

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:30 am
I made up a will last year that will give the smurfs to my kids.....just to stop Graham contesting my estate

Dyar

Postby Pitufo » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:45 pm
I know it is a bit macabre, but I like this topic...I think time ago I was talking to someone about this question...Well, this is what I think:

I am only 33 years old now, so I think I am fertile :) :) :) We have then two possibilities:

- if I have kids, I will give my smurfs to them, and hope they love them the same way their dad did!!!!!!!

- if I have no kids, I will give my smurfs to my best friend Pepe. Some of you knows him...He is a childhood friend. He knows how I love the little blue imps, and I am sure he will be able to go on collecting them, because he know the smufs are part of my life...Sometimes my family jest with him and say it is not a just decision...His wife always say to me that her husband loves me more than her :) :) :) :) :) When he dies, with kids or without kids, the smurfs will come back to my family, and then I don´t know what will happen....I have too many nephews and nieces, and hope to have more....All of them like smurfs, so I am sure that wherever I stay :daz: my smurfs will be in the best place...

Have a nice dreams!!!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:51 pm
Oh no, Gray, you can't bury perfectly good smurfs :shock: :shock: There is a little fishy in America that would take good care of them :D I was going to say mine go to Dyar (j/k!!) but since I won't get his when I off him, er, I mean when his time comes, I can make a deal with you instead, G :winks:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:24 pm
I made up a will last year that will give the smurfs to my kids.....just to stop Graham contesting my estate

Dyar
I could bribe Katie and Jack with sweets you know ! :wicked:

Ok, Stace, we have a deal, you get mine :D :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:09 pm
I was going to say mine go to Dyar
I didn't realise that flathead....probably explains why I nicked the ones I didn't have when I was came to visit earlier this year

Dyar

PS - Flathead is a type of fish of course as there is nothing flat about her head

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:28 pm
Ok, Stace, we have a deal, you get mine :D :) :)

:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: WHAT???????????? :(
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:50 am
She did ask first Mosey ! :???: Maybe they should go to the highest bidder ?

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:49 am
Maybe they should go to the highest bidder ?
Noooooooooooooo....you made a deal, mister :daz:
Postby Rachel » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:08 am
This may seem like a strange question - but what will happen to your smurf collection when you die? Has anyone thought about this or made prior arangements???? :daz:
Interesting question. :scratchinghead:

It is a question that I have thought about but I am afraid have not come up with the answer yet. :-?

......... and before anyone here asks - NO! :)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:03 am
Am I anyone? 8)

Hey, you'd be a fool not to try when a collection like that is up for grabs.

Maybe I could be the executor of your will Rach :D

I would disperse your collection (i.e. the clowns as least) to all of the members here (I hope you have a lot of clowns but I guess tennis players, classic smurfettes & Tennis smurfettes will do fine) fairly.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:27 pm
Interesting question....I guess..it will pay for my funeral....if I take the time and educate the executor of my estate (if I had one) about the value of the collection

actually it is funny that you brought this up...Lately I have been thinking about a thread Gerda started last year if any of us insured the smurfs...I thought it odd at the time but now I see that Gerda had a good idea actually..the money I have put into my collection is, well, I think you all know what I mean....in layman terms...if I hadn't spent the money on smurfs, I might have half my house built and paid for by now and would be sitting in a nice air conditioned room :banghead: :) :) :) :)

but where would be the fun in that??? :-?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:38 pm
Interesting question....I guess..it will pay for my funeral....if I take the time and educate the executor of my estate (if I had one) about the value of the collection
I am always available to be your executrix. I already am for a few of my clients :smile: Advantage, you don't have to educate me on your collection either! :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:25 am
That's good to know, Stace :D

I will pay you with Doofus Clowns :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Elvissmurf » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:29 pm
HEY!!...whats all the fuss about.....

I`M IMMORTAL :-D
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:54 pm
:haha:

Postby cal78 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:04 pm
I'll Just Get an Urn For a Family, usually four people and fill the Three other spaces with the Smurfs

Postby swarlock » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:39 am
I'll give my Smurfs to kids in hospitals should the time come.
Friendship is everything.

Postby Tojo » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:11 pm
Having so many collections including smurfs, wargames figures, coins & medals, stamps, model cars, playmobil figures then I plan to pass everything on to my children at some point although I'm not sure who should get what.... That is a difficult decision...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 2

Login