Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:01 pm
Well, I admit it...I needed to relax a bit today after coming home from work...and what better way to relax than to play with the smurfs :) :)

So, I took some of them outside and put them in the woods...much to the amazement of my dogs who just stared at me very bewildered :) ...they were good dogs and after shouting at them "NO" several times, they left the smurfs alone and stood behind me...

I took a few pictures and wanted to share three of them with you....they are nothing like other displays shown here, but oh well....I thought them cute anyway :D

I should mention...no smurfs, and no dogs were hurt during the photoshoot...only one ant didn't surive it and the only human involved is itching all over now after getting into contact with some nettles :o :???:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:04 pm
Those are cute pics Moey.....I hope you cleaned the smurfs when they finished playing :) :)

They were cool to look at.....I hope you get to relax soon. Should I stop emailing you so you can relax? :) :) :o

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:07 pm
Clean them? :-? Yeah, the dogs licked them off after they were done :D

geez...no reason to faint.....I was only joking :o honestly..it's only a joke :o

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:50 am
I'm just glad that I licked all of your smurfs when I visited you and before the dogs got a chance to lick them.....otherwise that would just be a case of real grossness

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:52 am
Awwwwww what a great idea!!! Thanks for sharing your pics, Maureen. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:35 am
Cute pics, Moey...now to just get the image of the dogs and Dyar licking your dirty smurfs out of my mind...where is Bob when I need a new visual?? :-? :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:14 am
I needed to relax a bit today after coming home from work...and what better way to relax than to play with the smurfs
Hi Maureen, I couldn't agree more. Playing and making smurfy scenes is a great way to relax after a hard days work. :-D

Looks like you have been having fun too, I love your pics. Sometimes, just good old nature does the job brilliantly. :clap2: :adore:

I am very glad to hear you had no nasty incidents with the dogs and smurfs, that would have been a tradegy. The only time we have had trouble was years ago and the only figure to be "borrowed" by Kenny was the puppy figure so I think you had a lucky escape. :lol:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:58 pm
I'm just glad that I licked all of your smurfs when I visited you and before the dogs got a chance to lick them.....otherwise that would just be a case of real grossness

Dyar
Who says you licked all the smurfs BEFORE the dogs licked them :o

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Just be glad I have kept them from doing worse to the smurfs :cool:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:07 pm
Rachel,
I was actually very surprised the dogs didn't try to play with the smurfs...They are notoriously curious (they take after me in that regard :yes:) but also know that when I yell three times "NO" and give them the look they better listen :D

It usually works....until back in April, when I had an Aussie to stay a few days who let them on the backporch :) :) :) they took an instant liking to Dyar, especially Petee (my big one) who was back on the backporch the other day looking for something...it took me a few minutes to figure out he was looking for Dyar :sofunny: because he never goes on the backporch usually... 8-) or maybe he had a taste for fish? :-? :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:32 pm
or maybe he had a taste for fish? :-? :) :) :)
I don't think so as he never came near me :dogrun:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:38 pm
You think he prefers males over females :-?

nah......I am still his favorite...and I am all female 8-) 8-) 8-)

AND DON'T YOU DARE GO THERE, DYAR OR STACI...BECAUSE YOU VERY WELL KNOW WHAT I MEAN :angry: 8-) 8-) 8-)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:07 pm
I promise I will be obedient and only think it Moey :D

Dyar :)

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:40 am
Nice to see the smurfs in their natural habitat hehe
Page 1 of 1