Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu May 17, 2007 11:53 am
Hi all As some of you know I have been a bit quiet recently well bellow is the reason why. It has taken me about 2 weeks on and off to finish, the only thing missing are the hinges to hold the doors on :D I see that a nother very creative collector (Jonathan) Had made his own Smurf castle and I have been meaning to make one for ages so seeing his gave me the boost I needed. I asked him if he wouldnt mind helping me with tips and teqneks on how he made his and he kindly has been emailing me with how to go about it. I havent been able to get or aford the same materials he used for hes and have ajusted it and made mine from finish wall plaster and DAS air hardening clay and then painting it.

Well Here is the finished work hope you all like and and special thanks to Jonathan for helping me create such a nice castle. :-D :cheers: :-D

I have also made the kings carry box I will post that in another post. :-D
Smurfy regards
Steve. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu May 17, 2007 12:02 pm
Now THAT is quite amazing Steve :shock: How long did it take you to build?? I don't think I'd ever have the patience to do that now...maybe when I was younger. It looks great - good job :D

P.S. You and Jonathon should go into a smurf castle building business together :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Thu May 17, 2007 3:11 pm
You have done an excellent job Steve, you have been working hard. :clap2:

Your King and Emperor smurfs look very happy in their new home. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu May 17, 2007 5:43 pm
Steve, the castle looks awesome......... :shock: :shock: :smitten:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu May 17, 2007 9:58 pm
You did a fanatastic job, Steve :clap: :worship:
I always love seeing your creations 8)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2007 1:31 am
Gorgeous ! :love:

:-D :beer:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri May 18, 2007 1:32 am
Oh wow Steve!!! :smitten: :worship: :adore: :clap:

Could you make another one for me, please and bring it along to next year's Passion, please ? :worship: :smitten: Great to see my alter ego on that display. I bet smurfsister Maria enjoys herself at that beautiful castle. I am willing to refund any fee. This castle is more beautiful than the actual one.

Postby Smurfycate » Fri May 18, 2007 11:08 am
I think that's fantastic!
I've been dabbling in miniatures for a while now (surprise huh? A smurf collecter liking miniatures? ;))...and thinking how cool it'd be to make a smurfy dwelling. I was also thinking of garden sculpture...wouldn't that look great among the roses? :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri May 18, 2007 1:27 pm
Thanks for the nice words everyone it was my largest and most teedius project yet. I wouldnt of managed to have done it as quick as I did without Jonathans help. I dont think I will be making anymore castles though Sorry Domaneque. :( I would love too but it was so time consuming and fidely to do I dont think I would have time at the mo. It is very delicate and very heavy and I dont think it would suvive the trip. :( Mabe in the future. :D

smurfy regards
Steve. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri May 18, 2007 9:01 pm
That is simply beautiful Steve......you have done an amazing job and have added something quite special to your collection. I think you will have to start using the back door to enter and exit if you keep all of your smurf collection at the front door still.

Dyar

Postby FlamingO » Fri May 18, 2007 11:45 pm
Congratulations on finishing your castle Steve :-)

You've done a fantastic job there - :art: :-D

Postby King Smurf » Sat May 19, 2007 3:37 am
Hi

You did an awesome job on this.
It looks like Jonathans self made comic version of the castle, put together with your own style.
When you look at its back you can even read the `newspaper´ through the upper left window. :-D
And it is so much bigger than the original castle.

Daniel
Please have a look at my little smurfy website:

http://www.schlumpfsammlung.kilu.de

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat May 19, 2007 5:26 am
Yes it is rather big! I wanted to make it within scale to the figures and it is now at home on my chest of draws in our bedroom. :D Yeah you can see the card in the window as I havent removed the iner card yet lol :)

Smurfy regards
Steve. :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login