Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby cal78 » Mon May 14, 2007 5:16 pm
I am Going to make My Own Display for the Newest Smurfs, And was wondering if any body else is creating one.
Postby jrparadine » Mon May 14, 2007 11:05 pm
I have a basic drawing for my own Western, indian, mountain playset started.

I am hoping to be able to start it fairly soon, but I have to finishe up my Monk smurf monastary first!

Jonathan!
JOnathan

Postby Rachel » Tue May 15, 2007 11:34 am
Hi Cal, I did make a little campfire to go with mine and will be making a few more bits and pieces at some point hopefully. I may have a go at making a special scene for them at some point in the future. :D

A few members here have bought various teepees and totenpoles to go with the smurfs. I think there may be a couple of pics in the Gallery - http://www.bluecavern.com/smurf-displays5.htm

and recently Raelene has bought a beautiful teepee - http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=9205

:-D

Please let us know how you get on. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue May 15, 2007 11:42 pm
Good luck with it Tojo

I would love to do scenes again but I just don't have the room....maybe someday when I have a Smurf Museum up and running....other than that I need a bigger house with bigger smurf rooms to display everything. All of my smurfs are packed away and looking blue :(

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Wed May 16, 2007 2:32 pm
Good luck with it Tojo
Dyar, it's not Tojo but new member Cal. :winks:

It is a shame you don't have the room to make a display because I am sure you could make a real beauty. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu May 17, 2007 12:42 am
Sorry Cal

Sorry Tojo

I saw those bagpipes and just instantly thought.....you know, the extraordinaire

Ok I will get some new glasses......and then take up drinking....if you think that will help?

Dyar

Postby cal78 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:35 pm
The Display is Finished, now how do i upload the pictures to this sight, or will somebody do that fo me?

Postby Rachel » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:41 am
Hi Cal, great to hear you have finished your display. :-D

To upload the picture to the forum, when you are making a post, towards the bottom of the page there is a section Add an Attachment. Click on the Browse button, find the file (picture) on your computer, then clcik the Add Attachment button. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login