Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 2 of 4

Postby Michelle » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:32 am
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW that's the most beautyfull display I ever saw!

:jump: I will be on fire to see this for real!

Great Rachel, just great!
Now you can play a lot with the smurfs isn't it?

Big hug
Michelle

Postby Rachel » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:41 am
Thanks guys :cheers:

Dyar and Michelle, you know you would always be more than welcome to visit to "play" smurfs anytime you like. I think it would be fun. :grinning:

I think we should have a special section somewhere in the gallery where we should put everyone's pictures
Hi David, there is already a Displays section. Is that what you mean? :D
http://www.blueimps.com/smurf_village1.html
Don't worry, I am not going to keep boring you with loads more pics every time I make a new scene, I will hopefully get around to putting a page on Blue Imps for this, but I thought I would share just a few more pics for now of my latest "village". :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:49 am
Don't worry, I am not going to keep boring you with loads more pics every time I make a new scene
It's never boring Rachel :no: I always enjoy seeing everyones scenes and creations :D
So post away! :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:54 am
I agree to what Rae has posted: I love seeing new scenes or creations. :-D
Bring them on!!!

Postby bradley » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:51 pm
wow Rachel, that is amazing. It really does look like a schleich display. I love looking at those schleich display pics.

Brad.

Postby FlamingO » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:43 am
I've never really looked at this landscape/ scenery section of the forum before, but this morning I've been sat here browsing for an hour in total awe at all the creations I've seen :!: :clap:

Just love your displays Rachel and the idea of recreating that poster :-D

I feel inspired!! :)

Postby Rachel » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:52 pm
Glad to hear you are enjoying the scenes. :cheers:

Sorry, I can't resist posting this one. I have been making Summer scenes this evening ready to go on Blue Imps and whilst doing this I was scanning some of Jim's photos. I noticed on one of them he had made a whole skate board arena (no I am not joking) and he had placed the BMX rider in a stunt pose. Well I tried this out as part of one of my scenes and was amazed to see that the smurf must have been designed to do stunts as well!

Thanks Jim. :-D

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:56 pm
:) :)

That look's really cool Rachel ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Margaret » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:07 pm
Oh my Rachel your smurf scenes are the best I have ever seen WOW

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:37 pm
Don't worry, I am not going to keep boring you with loads more pics every time I make a new scene, I will hopefully get around to putting a page on Blue Imps for this, but I thought I would share just a few more pics for now of my latest "village". :-D
Please please bore me some more... I am already falling asleep... BUT That's because I keep staring at that page pressing F5 every 30 secs, hoping for some pics...

It's been 2 days and 55 mins since the last one... my finger hurts...

Rachel, save me from drowning into a blue mindless state: post some new pics will you?
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Rachel » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:04 pm
Oh David, as you asked so nicely, here are a few more of spring and summer scenes ready to go on Blue Imps. :-D

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:25 pm
Loving your new pics Rachel, that smurf display has been soooooooooo worth it :D

Postby Margaret » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:37 pm
Oh wow Rachel I love your new pictures !!!!!
The spring and summer scenes look great !!
I love the little flowers !!

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:22 pm
More lovely scenes, Rachel :D
They look really great 8)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Rachel » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:05 am
Thanks guys. :cheerz:

I have to admit, it really is so much fun. Every time I go into the smurf room I end up just see what different smurfs would look like in little scenes. I spent the evening last night making a campfire so hopefully I can see what the new 2007 smurfs look like this evening. :-D
I love the little flowers !!
Thanks Margaret, they are cute aren't they. I have to admit and I cheated by buying a load of these from Ebay but I have been making some bits and pieces myself and I am very proud I made all the little mushrooms. :winks:

Postby Margaret » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:39 am
I love the mushrooms too Rachel they look great did you use that clay stuff to make them ??

I cant belive the flowers were brought they look so smurfy !!

Cant wait to see your next pictures :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:24 am
Ok now i really want scenery like your one Rach....it's just so perfect and i love the scenes you make as well.....you just have such good taste...i bet i could mess it up even though it would seem almost impossible with that backdrop.....love em :D

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:38 am
Looking exelent Rachel you have been busy. :-D I have to agree I like all the little mushrooms and flowers. :D That River looks really good it has a good efect and really looks like real water flowing.

Smurfy regards
Steve. :D

Postby Rachel » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:28 pm
Thanks. :cheerz:
I love the mushrooms too Rachel they look great did you use that clay stuff to make them ??
Hi Margaret, yes I used the Fimo clay to make them. :D

Dyar, as long as you didn't fill the whole scene with rollerskate smurfettes, I think you'd be okay. :lol:

I have been having another play with Fimo and as I couldn't find a suitable campfire to go with the Native American Indians I thought I'd make one. Also, after being inspired by Jonathan's wonderful little accessories I had a go at making some table items but I think I need a bit more practice on these.

Here is the latest scene

The Wild West :cactus:

This was the first time I had put a western set together. Not quite as bad as the windmill but still really fiddly. I think it took me almost an hour and these were meant for kids. :laughing:

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:32 pm
Great pictures Rachel, my you're having fun :) :)

Page 2 of 4

Login