Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 3 of 4

Postby Tojo » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:01 pm
I've finally managed to catch up with this thread & must say that I love every one of your scenes Rachel :-D They're all so full of life - excellent. I wish I had time to play smurfs too but I just can't find the time :(
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:51 pm
Excellent scenes again Rachel :D
That campfire is great ! Well done :cheers:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:21 pm
That looks great, Rachel. Did you use the granite look fimo for the rocks of the campfire? Thats one thing I really like about the fimo is that it has the stone look types.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Rachel » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:47 am
Hi Tojo, yes I just wish there were more hours in the day too. I know David proposed a 36 hour day a while back but nothing has changed yet. :lol:
Did you use the granite look fimo for the rocks of the campfire? Thats one thing I really like about the fimo is that it has the stone look types.
Hi Linda, yes, I used two greys, one was the granite effect and the other was a normal grey. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:08 pm
This scenery looks perfect for the indians actually....when can we come over and play?

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:38 am
This scenery looks perfect for the indians actually....when can we come over and play?

Dyar
Awwwwwwww I could not have said it better!!!

I love your display as well as your ideas, Rachel. :D

Postby Margaret » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:00 pm
Oh WoW Rachel your scenes are great !! It loks like you are having a lot of fun playing with you smurfs !! All I can say is can I come over and play !!! :-D

Its amazing how manny wonderful smurfy things you have made with the fimo clay . I think I am going to have to look for it the next time I am at the craft store. :D
Postby jrparadine » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:29 am
Rachel,
These scens are Smurftabulous! I love how you put them all together, kind of a cowboy and indian theme!
And that campfire is perfect! I am very impressed! I have tried to mold my sculpey clay into shape for the fireplace in my castle but have not been able to produce anything viable. Yours is great!

You should be proud! Your smurfy friends sure do!

Jonathan!
JOnathan

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:44 am
Rachel,
I love your displays.:smitten:...You have given me some ideas :D I don't have room at the moment for displays, but I hope that I will one day :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:15 pm
Thanks guys, your nice comments make it even more fun for me to do. :-D
Everyone is always welcome for a visit and I have to admit, playing smurfs and making scenes up really is great way to spend a few hours (how old am I??? :lol: ).

Thanks Jonathan, I enjoyed making the campfire. I have never really tried making anything with clay since I was in school and did my O'level ceramics but this is fun and making smurfy items is even better. :D

I actually have another project on the go but this one is going to take a while as it involves me making it myself (with a bit of help) and it is going to be a LOT bigger but I will of course keep you updated. :winks:

In the meantime I can feel a farm scene coming up soon and I haven't even got the windmill out of it's box yet. :grinning:

Postby Yonna » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:51 am
Amazing Rachel!!! Truly amazing!!! :shock: I love the little details on the scenes!! My personal favorite is the last one: indians and cowboys. :clap: NICE!! I wish I could make some scenes someday...

PS. That one scene makes me want my own large green house again...it is put up so well.
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Rachel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:55 pm
Hi guys, this week's scene is using the farm house. Once I had discovered the farm fitted on the tree stump I couldn't wait to have a play. :-D

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:59 pm
Cool pics again Rachel ! You are having a good time doing these at the moment, are'nt you ? :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:01 pm
I am loving the display the more I see the different pics....and I really loved it to begin with

Christy, tell your Dad to get the boat ready......I am on the way to Swansea as previously discussed.....and you're coming too, so no fussing ok?.....don't hurt me, you can stay home if you want

:duck:

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:24 pm
More wonderful pictures Rachel. I wish I could come around & play smurfs with you too, it'd be soooo much more fun than sitting around here babysitting computers.

I really like the scenery modules as they look very versatile. I wonder what you'll come up with next.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:47 pm
Lovely scenes, Rachel :clap:

Is this set up in your smurf room?
Can you take a pic of where you have it please? :D

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Rachel » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:50 pm
Thanks guys. :cheers:
Is this set up in your smurf room?
Can you take a pic of where you have it please?
Hi Rae, yes it is in the smurf room. :D

I can certainly post a picture but I warn you, it will take away some of the magic when you see it crammed in amongst everything else. :lol:

+++WARNING+++

Look away now if you don't want to spoil the illusion of me having a tidy smurf room. :winks:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:17 pm
That looks great there Rachel ! And i love your smurfy monitor :) :)

Mess ? What mess ? :winks:

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:39 pm
I love that picture of your smurf room, Rachel. :smitten:.....I don't think it is messy.....it's a smurfy smurf room..... :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:15 pm
Thanks for the pic, Rachel :D
It was good to see to get an idea how big your display was 8)
I see you still have your smurfy christmas tree up :)

Check out my smurfy site
Page 3 of 4

Login